Stefan Molyneux

Discussion in 'YouTube Digest' started by Wout, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Wout

Wout New Member

Has anyone else watched Stefan molyneux's videos or been to www.freedomainradio.com?

It's been cocaine for my brain listening to some of his pod casts and watching his videos, he sometimes hosts the Peter Schiff show..

Great watch/listen for any libertarian and will take your way of thinking about the state to the next level, it did for me anyway..

He has an emphasis on the "non aggression principle" particularly how children should be raised in a non violent way (no smacking or yelling) and has great empirical evidence to back up his ideas

Also I found it very interesting when he talks about ways of communicating the ideas of liberty with people and a different approach to how to do this effectively

2. hawkeye

hawkeye New Member Silver Stacker

Yes, he is one of the few people I watch regularly. He's a very clear thinker and it has helped my thinking enormously.

I like how he bases his reasoning on facts and evidence and is open to corrections from other people.

In fact nearly all the people who talk around these kinds of things I have found to be the most rational, sanest, nicest people out there.