Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by bloomst, Dec 12, 2012.
Blasphemy, go wash your mouth out with soap
5 out of 6 ain't bad (failed #3 as I'm still a non-resident). How did everyone else fare?
Done good house. I've done all except the smokes but I did stop again this NY eve.. and I lost about 11.5 kilo's but not the 15kgs, so all in all, not bad
* Last Visit: 2013-11-23 * Posts: 988 * Trades
: 0 * Email
1. quit ciggies
2. spend less on beer and mull
3. get more construction jobs
4. finish furnishing and licensing my bnb suite and get it making $
5. pay down the mortgage and keep adding to the stack.
6. get my backside tube riding sorted.
* Say Thanks
1. quit ciggies end of oct.
2.not any less but not any more
3. more than doubled my 2012 income though 2012 was hurting closer to where I want it to be.
4. Nearly finished the rental suite should be up and running by summer.
5. Paid the maximum allowed of my fixed mortgage and added a bit to the stack. Not as much as Id like as I was focused on paying debt.
6. backside tube riding still needs work may have to go to Morocco for that one.
1. Stay off ciggies
2. less booze less mull
3. start a trading account
4. Continue to grow business
5. keep smacking down the mortgage.
Number 5 has been my biggest success.
Separate names with a comma.