Sorry for the delays

Discussion in 'Modern Chinese Coins & Medallions' started by yennus, Jul 23, 2011.

1. yennus

yennus Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Hi guys, sorry for the delays in Panda updates, and pms and such... I put out a public safety announcement a while ago warning people of the existence of fake ASEs since someone claimed:

"I read all these posts about fake ASES, but I do not know of anyone that has actually seen one. The photo could easily be a photoshopped picture. Is that photo the only "evidence" of fake ASE?"

Somehow, after doing what I thought would be a good public service, it has now progressed to the point where I am now having to defend my character that I'm actually a real person from Sydney, Australia that does F2F meetings.

"When you say F2F trade, what exactly do you mean? Your being in Shanghai and all. I mean if I buy a Panda from you as below, would I not think that it is F2F with you? But you are in China, can you help me to understand. Am I missing something?"

Many of you already know I travel a lot (and hence the abundance of news from overseas), but for those that don't, I am a frequent flyer. I thank you all for your patience and understanding while I take an unusually long time to respond to your messages and posts.

Pandas are undoubtedly the best bullion coin today, and I suppose that offends many people.

2. Elemental

Elemental Active Member Silver Stacker

I don't think there has been an attack on your character. It is sometimes very difficult to context, inflection and meaning through the written word alone. I read the above post - it's a simple matter to say to the person who wrote it that yes you are missing something. I travel a lot but if I organise a F2F meeting I will be there.

If you have a view "Panda's are the best bullion out there" you must be prepared for people to have other views and accept not everyone will agree with you. Be reasoned in your responses and arguments and keep posting information that is true is the best response.