So whats the next step for the banking cartel??

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by Gary007, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Gary007

Gary007 New Member

I see a lot of why and how the banking system works and what will happen to the dollar but the question is why? I mean why destroy your own banking system (I'm talking about the elite banking cartel and families) and how will they stay in power? Let's be honest here if you are in power you're not going to give it up so what is there plan and if the markets are controlled by them who is to say silver will always be suppressed. If the media is controlled by the banking system won't they use that to divert attention away from themselves?

****Edit****

Cliffs

Why destroy the dollar?

What is the next step for the banking elite?

What does that mean for you and me?

2. errol43

errol43 New Member Silver Stacker

Greed is the enemy of the rich and powerful!

A strong middle class is essential to the survival of the rich..

When the middle class turn against the elite, then it is all over.

JMO

Regards Errol 43

3. hawkeye

hawkeye New Member Silver Stacker

The governmental/banking system is fundamentally unstable. No-one is deliberately trying to destroy it. I know people prefer to think that there is some dark conspiracy making their lives difficult rather than the system they have been indoctrinated in to believing not being what they were told, but hey that's the truth. The communist people didn't want to believe their system was crap either.

4. Gary007

Gary007 New Member

So do you think this will all pan out? If so how, I mean what will be the solution to the problem? Someone is in power so who do you think that is?

5. Gary007

Gary007 New Member

If greed is the name of the game then isn't it going to come from the middle class? And if greed is the game than what is the next step in holding onto that power?

6. hawkeye

Sorry. Don't have a crystal ball. Lots of people post their thoughts on what they think is going to happen short-term, medium-term and long-term. Occasionally someone gets something right. Mostly everyone gets it wrong.

Prophesying the future is a risky business.

7. Gary007

Gary007 New Member

True, I guess the heart of the question is a bit out there for most and most here think only in terms of market value and never the real question as to what end if there is one would some people in the banking system would set up a banking system just to fail, on it's own makes no sences in it self or are we been played for fools into thinking that what we think we know isn't what will play out.

Just asking questions and seeing what ppl view is on this subject in silverstacker forum, thanks for your input:)

8. hawkeye

The money and banking system as we know it was setup a long time ago. Bretton Woods really. It wasn't setup to fail. It was really about establishing a power base for a new empire (the old ones were all bankrupt after WW2). There were a few critics but empire was how things had been done for centuries and that's how the elites of the time looked at it. Anything else was really unthinkable at the time. It was only when it started to crumble that academic elites started theorising about a world empire (and money and banking system) to replace the crumbling American empire. Ambitious politicians jumped on these ideas of course.

Obviously, despite the fact it has been crumbling for decades they've kept the whole game running for a long time. Decades. Reality is, we are heading for uncharted territory and no-one knows exactly where the world will end up. But lots of groups see the opportunity for change and are trying to push forth their ideas and that includes all those from the totalitarians to the anarchists and many in-between. So there is a power struggle of sorts going on, but it's unlike anything before in history.

9. Gary007

Gary007 New Member

Do you think we are being suckered into buy PM's thinking we will be safe but instead it is design to rob the middle class of wealth?

***Edit***

Has anyone on this forum though about silver and gold being trap were prices are staged like any other stock to milk the middle class. I understand why ppl get into PM's from ''it's real wealth that is in your hands'' and so on but do you really think the elite will allow wealth to grow out side of there control?

10. hawkeye

No.

EDIT TO ADD: Why do you think that might be the case?

I was going to say yes, and warn you to stay away from that Pelican scammer. :D

11. Gary007

Gary007 New Member

Lol on a side note I did buy more silver...so yeah I guess I banking on silver going higher.

Back to your question ''Why do you think that might be the case?'' Well sometimes we all get cought up in something and start to look for answers that will back our own thinking when things don't go our way, so I try to keep an open mind even if I don't like the answer. If someone tells you to buy gold & silver they will have an invested interest in that product and means that you somewhat have missed the boat and should have invested earlier. I don't think I answer the question but I'm at work and have to go home..lol.

12. hawkeye

Well, I completely agree with keeping an open mind. Those of us who think PM's are a good bet might be wrong, and even amongst us there are differing opinions of why it is a good investment and how best to buy/sell it and how long it might be a good investment for.

But I don't think it is a sucker scheme. The reality is that all kinds of scammers emerge any time you have a bubble or potential bubble of any kind. Dotcom, RE, whatever... There are games that go on within the financial world to some extent as well, although I find the big manipulation stories hard to believe personally.

If this kind of thing interests you it's like putting together a jigsaw puzzle. You get one piece at a time, move it around, maybe discard it, pick up another one and gradually form a picture that makes sense to you. It takes time and a lot of thinking, but it's rewarding and there's a lot of nice, genuine people willing to answer questions.

13. bordsilver

bordsilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

No. The extent of the conspiracy/manipulation would have to be so massive that anyone/group capable would have far better things to target.

Sometimes you get muddled up about where you read things, but am almost positive we've had apeople espouse this sort of theory before.

As Hawkeye said, the credit money system we have evolved incrementally with a few key events in time. It is inherently unstable by nature (especially compared to sound money). It could keep wobbling along, it could catastrophically collapse or go somewhere in between. What I am sure about is that credit money is the friend of violent, anti-liberty coercive entities like Governments and instability tends to increase their level of interventionism and oppression. Reducing the credit money instability by encouraging sound money is therefore a worthwhile goal purely from a civil liberties point of view.