So I hear you guys like YPS... BUT DO YOU DARE LOOK IN THIS THREAD??

Discussion in 'Silver' started by SpacePete, Mar 17, 2015.

1. PeacePeople

PeacePeople Member

Yup....so tell me...what does this say...and does it match up with your nonsense...

http://www.bullionstacker.com/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=10070&start=900#p361668

2. Gatito Bandito

Gatito Bandito Active Member

Rhetorical question:

Is it really considered a "misinterpretation" when everybody but the OP reads it a different way?

Anyway, trying to argue this with somebody who has purchased many of the early pieces at the time of issue years ago, and many of those pieces sporting serial #3 (with #1 & #2 going to the YPS biz partners), and who I believe even commissioned at least one bar in the past.. might not be such a sure bet. :)

3. PeacePeople

PeacePeople Member

The bold part of your post is inaccurate. He won't put any number on it your request. If he has that number you may request it and he may or may not honor your request. There is a difference.

4. -j-p-shmorgan

-j-p-shmorgan New Member

"during new runs". You are an idiot.

5. PeacePeople

PeacePeople Member

My god you're thick. No he won't...he will not put any number on it, it needs to be a number that is within the numbers he is running. He will put custom stamps on things that are custom made like the kilo skull, but other than that you're not going to get any number.

You should stop, you're made yourself out to be a fool in this thread. You know that you made a mistake and instead of admitting the mistake and moving on you felt the need to try to defend a mistake by going on the offensive with all kinds of idiocy. Wtf is wrong with you, you made a mistake and spoke out of school, so just admit it and move on. My god man, are you mmissinglink's little brother or something?

6. PeacePeople

PeacePeople Member

BTW...the name calling and defensive posture you've taking since posting that bullshite is pretty much an indictment of yourself.

So, would you like to continue or do you think it's time to move along?

7. PeacePeople

PeacePeople Member

Let's take a look at all the disclaimers and twists you've added since your original post...and you called me an idiot...wow...just wow