Silvers Dismal 5 Year Performance

Discussion in 'Silver' started by SilverDJ, Apr 18, 2015.

1. SilverDJ

SilverDJ Well-Known Member

But wait!, HoldFast is about to tell us the secret about how we can get rich from trading metals!

2. jnkmbx

jnkmbx Well-Known Member

Man, I guess I'll just have to spill the beans :rolleyes:

So basically, you sign up to YouTube with some w@nker-ish name like Don Turtle or Pappa Coin.

Then you get on a soap box and start preaching about SHTF and sensationalising news stories like Citibank downgrading a silver mining company as part of a manipulation conspiracy.
    It helps if you have moments of dead pan seriousness and others of crazy antics like chucking your cash in a flower pot and watering it "You guys think this is gonna make it grow against inflation??!".

The next step is to explain to people that their PM's are going to make them rich as turtle once the manipulation ends.
    Don't forget to add that it will also save them if SHTF cos people will need some sort of currency after a collapse.

At this point you gotta start CFD trading and only record your gains through screenshots and logs.
    Show your future and current subscribers how awesome you are because you know what's going on and that's the reason you're making heaps of hard cash.
    Obviously you gotta include that you don't believe in this paper bs that you're trading, but that its a means to buy physical. ;)

Your YouTube payments will fund your trading, and some trading will turn out positive.
    Keep things interesting on your channel and you'll gain lots of followers wanting to be rich - just like you :cool:

Who knows, you might even make enough to mint a coin with your face on it :D

3. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I have some good news for everyone!

Now that I have entered my twilight years, many of my contemporaries often state that they wish they knew then what they know now. Wishing aside, the truth is, we know now what we know now.

If you look at the silver charts and where the price sits now, the charts indicate that now is a good time to buy silver. It's been saying the same thing for two years! Many have been doing this without complaint.

However, bear in mind that the underlying philosophy of this site is that of stacking or accumulating. Most advice will be dominated by this creed. If you are an investor or flipper, you'll will need to temper any advice to suit your own paradigm or model.

This does not mean that all stackers are rooted to a buy at any cost mentality. Many buy on the dips, often flip at an advantage, swap coins to suit their stack, etc. they are at the most, smart cookies! The fool is the one who looks at a five year chart and says that it is dismal. Charts ain't dismal, people are!