Silverfuturist gone private

Discussion in 'YouTube Digest' started by Clawhammer, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Clawhammer

Clawhammer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Locked down his videos until he thinks about what he's gunna do.

Can't blame him after seeing what Stellaconcepts puts up with.

I suspect Joe had recieved some nasty stuff from 'units' that can't make decisions for themselves and are blaming him for the recent price impact on their investment.

Shame really.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzJoYGkmx9k&list=UUBgYfi5EKCfD7ZJiIBDArSQ

2. Ernster

Ernster New Member

Its a shame. I dont think silverfuturist has ever encouraged anyone to do anything.

Anyone I'm loving this price drop now...hope it goes lower and stays this low for a few months, then goes back to $30+ before the end of the year.

3. hihosilver

hihosilver New Member

Yes anyone willing to broadcast their views on Youtube has BIG balls but the vast amount of tubers are simply in love with themselves I reckon. He has been caught on his past thoughts and by the looks of things he has be hammered by his followers. If you have been watching BJ's videos over the years, his views have morphed too whereby he is clever/sneaky and now taking questions from his true blue believers and deviating from the metals to blur his sentiments. I will never forget his conviction that silver was off to the moon, back the truck up, sell your home and buy silver, $100 oz whereas today he hedges in his thoughts and dumbs down his opinion.

Anyhow, anytime (which by the way was was about 5 times) I watched this chap I thought he was looney tunes like Rawdog but entertaining for a while. I've found that most Youtube so called experts come a cropper over time.

4. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

he can continue to show us his tools and chicky... but please don't mention silver price :lol:

5. hawkeye

hawkeye New Member Silver Stacker

Put predictions out there, don't be surprised if you get called on them.

OTOH, people who blame him for bad investment decisions really need to take a close look at themselves and how they make decisions, instead of taking it out on some random youtuber.

Never found him interesting personally. Never found any of the silver youtubers interesting.