silverbounty

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members' started by silverbounty, May 9, 2011.

1. silverbounty

silverbounty New Member

Hi my name is William just brought a website its great its called silverbounty i got to learn how to use please comment on the page if you like it or not i will update it when i get to know how to use the site Also great that silver has dropped everyone should be buying because will go alot higher soon anyway hi to everyone is silver stackers

2. Maggie

Maggie New Member Silver Stacker

Hello William, welcome. I love the title.

3. silverbounty

silverbounty New Member

hi not sure how i going to use the site i want to show my collection of Silver and intime sell some.I won the site at Auction for good price ebay
    i not that good on computer so i got to get help from friends to update the site :)but happy i got it even though not sure how it works

4. silverbounty

silverbounty New Member

thanks maggie yea its easy to remember and the guy that 1 got the site from is very helpful and told me about Silver Stackers and other stuff so i have to go to learn how to update the site and learn how to use it sites are only as good as the person using it and you got to have a good product and Silver is the best product you can buy and you be trueful i think the site will do well but i got to lern what blog means eCOMMERCE and social site means and i try to use the lot
    also everyone should be buying silver not selling it because there still printing money

5. errol43

errol43 New Member Silver Stacker

Is that a pic of you wee maggie at the top.i always knew ye were a looker. What out for that shark young girl but I can see you are heavy in arms.

Regards Errol43

Sorry William Welcome aboard the SS. Everyone here is too clever by half