Silver Pyramid Schemes

Discussion in 'Silver' started by silversurfer2010, Feb 1, 2011.

1. silversurfer2010

silversurfer2010 New Member

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wYp8DB5iNTY" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

2. silversurfer2010

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Fantastic clip Dan, thanks for posting. We can't get enough of Mike's commentary around these parts and Dave Morgan thrown into the mix is like icing on the cake.

It's interesting they are discussing pyramid schemes in this clip... Australia is in a massive one at the moment, isn't it?

;)

4. silversurfer2010

Yeah that Vegas trip was great, plenty more to come from Mike & Dave. We drove past the Luxor and realised, 'wow, we should do a piece on pyramid schemes'. That's what so good about these guys. They are so smart and know their stuff that everything is filmed off the cuff, on the go, wherever we are with no scripts. Just the odd question thrown at them by me and away they go.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I bet it's an absolute blast to hang around these guys. Even on screen they have a terrific persona and infectious vibe about them.

I find Mike's historical knowledge on PMs and financial markets especially enviable.

I wonder Dan, being around the guy you might know this - does Mike have any plans for an updated version of his book or a new book on PMs/Wealth cycles in the wings?

6. silversurfer2010

Not at liberty to comment on that stuff but I can tell you that the future is bright and you'll be seeing a lot more info from Mike. Yes it is a blast, David Morgan is a top bloke. Meeting Max Keiser and hanging with him for a while has also been a highlight...there's so many bright minds out there, it's great to be helping spread their side of the story. It's really starting to take hold.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Great to see. Well as least us switched on folk can enjoy the banter from afar via youtube.

Pass on our sincerest thanks for their efforts, I think pretty much everyone here would be unanimous in saying they breathe some real fresh air in what is otherwise an ignorant world.

Look forward to what comes next!

8. silversurfer2010

Thanks mate. you'll be seeing a bit more mining talk soon, along with some more real estate bubble stuff. At the moment working on valuation video which will blow your socks off!

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Real estate bubble stuff goes down a treat around here. Just make sure to keep the peace Mike says it's okay & that it's different in Australia, else some of the debtors here might lose their minds over facing reality!

HA HA!

10. kram

kram New Member