Silver is in MELTDOWN mode....

Discussion in 'Silver' started by stellaconcepts, Sep 26, 2011.

1. domdolittle

domdolittle Active Member Silver Stacker

Meltdown mode ?

It's only on 'paper value' terms that what's happening has any impact...

What difference does it make if you're not selling your silver/gold ???

If you have 300kgs Ag & 300 oz AU... the weight remains the same !

As for me, it only matters when I need to cash some Ag/Au, & as little as I need to.

And, what if you were lucky enough to buy silver at $9 an oz, and gold at less than $500 ???

This manipulation of currencies and precious metals is farcical...

and it simply shows that the fundamentals of finance are totally out of sinc,

FRAUD is the Market, nothing else...

Please, don't get sucked in these ups & downs, hang on to your principles

If you are in this for a 'fast buck', well, you will have to take those risks.

But if you are in there for the long run, you are just laughing all the way to secure your savings.

:cool:

2. 940palmtx

940palmtx New Member

That's an improvement????? Compared to what? That was unquestionably the absolute oddest video I've ever seen and now I'm to understand it was made with the intention to somehow convey a prediction for a correction was accurate? Can it get any stranger?

A simple I told you so would have sufficed, I'd of been happy to pat your back had I not been subjected to that video LOL

3. Naphthalene Man

Naphthalene Man Active Member Silver Stacker

It seems like i'm in the minority in thinking that this drop just plain sucks!
    Yes i will be buying more, but no i don't like the idea that my average purchase may now be close to if not in the red. I like it even less that i got my parents into silver and their purchase will definately be in the red.
    I know that it will go back up eventually, the silent ego is just taking a hit on this drop at the moment. If only i had more cash. Just glad that i've been focusing on debt reduction and gold purchases rather than silver in 2011.

4. Willow

Willow New Member

I suspect the point is that "the bots" are not always right. Think for yourselves people.

5. Naphthalene Man

Naphthalene Man Active Member Silver Stacker

Will these big buggers with lots of electronic money to manipulate the market ever run out of steam?
    Waiting, waiting....

6. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

The USD is down for the year. Not sure I would call a bounce from 73 to 79 (8%) a strong rally. And that is if someone made the statement at the bottom.

7. millededge

millededge Active Member

John is a home grown, flesh and blood stacking legend

Who else here has interviewed David Morgan and Mike Maloney? Stick your hands up.

*crickets chirp*

8. Captain Kookaburra

Captain Kookaburra Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Had lunch with em both, at the same time.

There's stuff these people won't put on tape ;)

9. Trichter

Trichter Member

Geez, now you're splitting hairs. The statement was made around the bottom this year when half the forum was cheering about the dollar's impending demise (in weeks/months). The current trend is in whose favour?

10. Ernster

Ernster New Member

Stella is one of my idols I have to admit. Deep down I wish I was him, but with my looks:)

LOL...seriously though, he can do whatever he likes with his money, as long as he stays genuine and somewhat grounded.

The way people rise him up as some Silver God of ours and then get offended and angry when he does something "unsilver stacker" like is downright laughable.

Lets just all make money civilly..

11. fishball

fishball New Member Silver Stacker

The only "Silver God" is Bob Chapman.

12. jnkmbx

jnkmbx Well-Known Member

That reaction should be expected though, since in a way, Stella has an indirect responsibility to his audience, which he himself has gathered by standing up publically.

When me or you make a move, 0 to 3 people might know about it.

So yea, it just comes with the territory :/

13. jnkmbx

jnkmbx Well-Known Member

Bob "Godlike" Chapman @_@

14. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Silver says, buy me if you can. Find me first, since a lot of stores started under maintenance,
    or "out of luck"
    :)

15. Guest

Guest Guest

John is John but Stella +John is another person , They evolved and got mixed into the product we see on youtube today. A lot of people followed and saw the current product from the start and have become disillusioned with the evolution, many (probably the majority) have gone along with the ride and been happy with our very own Aussie silver commentator and the often very prescient opinion freely given and the successful launch of SPOTMEX .

Others have seen the former John they knew and loved sell his soul to the evil of the manipulated market and become possessed by the Evil manipulator Stella who would sell his first born child to profit from the manipulation of the Silver Market and one whom dabbles in the dark occult of the paper.

To me , just an Aussie bloke on the net that gives people his view, gets it very right some times, get's it wrong some times, But it is great to see an Aussie bloke get a good following and make something of himself in this market and also give some good advice.

One thing I like about John is he is still Human, he is not a construct , he does have a sense of humor , and still engages on a one on one forum such as silverstackers.com , Maloney and the rest of "stellas" clique are still to do that.

People should be glad that John still faces the crowd to cop the shit thrown at him ( Ive been guilty in the past ) If anything he deserves a great lot of credit just for that fact.

(Disclaimer: I dont know him, Ive given him shit in the past, Never bought silver from Spotmex, Still reckon his Missus Bitches at him just as much as mine does.)

16. John7G

John7G New Member

There's a lot of sensationalism, misinformation, and lack of transparency on the internet when it comes to PM info. Stella, as far as I can tell, has mostly tied to keep an even keel, pass along verifiable and well reasoned info, debunk a lot of the glaringly false info that too often gets recycled and regurgitated, give his trades and and price calls in real time, and has been up front about his business interests. I don't get the animosity some have towards him.

17. projack

projack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I do not get this message.
    Gold DOW ratio still 6.66. That would upset more long term stock jockeys than gold bugs.
    DOW silver ratio was 2500 10 years ago still 375 today. That make silver 666% better investment.
    So what would you recommend to common mums and dads investors? Buy stocks investment properties shares bonds, or buy gold and silver and jump in and out every time when gold or silver sparks up?

18. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

save in silver and don't be an investor. for mums and pups :p

19. Midnight Man

Midnight Man Member Silver Stacker

May I ask a somewhat (potentially) naive question? If JMP are short 120m oz, would this not explain the reason for a takedown on silver price so they could purchase what's needed at a cheaper price?

Or do I misunderstand something here?

20. dccpa

dccpa Active Member

Trichter, I was just stating my opinion that 8% is not much of a rally. I wouldn't call that splitting hairs. If the USD rallies 20% off the bottom, I will be happy to give them credit. But, from your reply, it sounds like they made the call with the USD at 74-76. It would help my personal situation for the USD to rally to the high 80s, but I don't expect it.