Silver guru's

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Vic_Bitter, Feb 6, 2013.

1. willrocks

willrocks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

That might be the most un-retarted thing you've posted. :D

I note Mike Maloney is now selling jewelry as a method to transfer wealth internationally.

2. bordsilver

bordsilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

:lol: Jewellry selling.

This is one of the reasons why I said the Hunt Bro's. They weren't trying to sell a dream to average punters (small fee included), were using their own money, and crikey, they sure raised awareness.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I like the big G. Mannarino

edit: of course he hasnt done the most for silver awareness however... i didnt read first post properly

4. madaw1

madaw1 Well-Known Member

I found that silvers stackers from this forum the most credible! I didn't go wrong listening to them.

5. Old Codger

Old Codger Active Member Silver Stacker

1. Peter Schiff.

2. Egon von Greyerz.

3. Detlev Schlichter.

4. ME!

6. Ronnie 666

Ronnie 666 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Peter Schiff
    Alan Butler (Butler on Business)
    Kyle Bass
    Opposite of financial advice of the West Australian/Sky News/TV etc etc...

7. Dynoman

Dynoman Active Member

The Keiser Maloney Combo

8. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

Yeah, what I've seen/read during my 2 silver years from those 'guru's, could all be narrowed down to buy buy buy silver the price is gonna explode the comex is gonna default, shortage everywhere, hurry you may buy the last silver out there.
    How many uninformed people did they trick(?) into paying $50 $39 $43 $37 etc?
    Uninformed people that afterwards find out that they could have bought their silver at almost half the price they paid or thus have twice the ounces they received.
    If you think about it, they are a pain for the silver market. They actually help the institutionals / banks to inflict the real traders/stackers big losses. They are as worse, or even worser than those that they try to make ugly about every day. They help to make the price volatile and the big inflicted losses scare then off new real traders/stackers. They thus help to keep the silver market small. The very opposite of what the goal they claim to have.

As madaw1 said, the most reliable silver information origins from people that do the very same as you: stacking silver.

9. Ernster

Ernster New Member

(Great)
    Peter Schiff - You gotta respect and listen to anyone who called the 2008 crash years before it happened.
    Jim Rogers - One of the few few popular guys who said he wouldnt buy during the 2011 mania. He also said if Silver hits $100 in 2011 he would have to sell.
    Stellaconcepts (please come back!)

(Good)
    Mike Maloney - His work is impressive but I would ignore his price predictions. He said $100 by 2013 is a no brainer, the video is gone off YT but I didn't forget.
    Silver Futurist - I find his videos based on questions refreshing yet kind of annoying. But he seems very genuine.
    Greg Mannarino

(Bad)
    David Morgan - I use to see David as a sensible man, but his constant inaccurate predictions have turned me off.

(The ugly)
    SGT bull - No need to say anymore.