Silver For The People Blog and YT channel are BLOWING UP

Discussion in 'Silver' started by BrotherJohnF, Dec 28, 2011.

1. BrotherJohnF

BrotherJohnF New Member

2. Ag

Ag Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

BrotherJohnF - as usual another get vid

3. shano73

shano73 Member

Wow if silver really hits those levels I'm definately buying big, but at the moment I think I'll wait on the sidelines and watch everyone run around and scream with the heads cut off and they all think the sky is falling down...........going OMG. Currently playing with Panda's in the mean time while I watch this rollercoaster, then as they say back the truck up in Feb/ March 2012 if the data supports it.

I had a good feeling last night that sub $27 oz would happen, just wasnt sure on how low it would go, as for gold OMG, just how far will this correction go, (my personal opinion but i think that gold will continue to fall to below the $1500 oz mark till the new year, then make a conservative but steady climb back up the ladder)

But at the moment you have the EU thinking its frigging Santa Clause giving away Euro's like its going out of fashion, you have the Chinese buying reserves of gold bullion wherever they can, so they can conserve their wealth to ride out the rocky road ahead, surely this is screaming warning bells.

The EU wont allow the Euro to crumble, so all they can do is throw money at the 27 children that are part of the NEW treaty and hope that they are happy with their gifts. But I guarantee you they will be be like Oliver Twist and say "Please sir can i have some more". So they will need to start up the printing press again which will further devalue the Euro against the USD, which will force more gold buying in Europe.

So you will have Europe and China fighting it out to grab as much gold as possible forcing the gold price to go up (not sure by how much) but demand will be strong and the powers that be will try to capitalise on their current gold reserves driving prices upwards by only letting a trickle of gold hit the market. You can see now that China is currently buying into major mining companies that are struggling and giving them a cash flow to keep going as long as they hand over certain percentages of their gold/silver/iron etc. Geez they are smart little cookies.

The above comments I have made I'm sure not everyone will agree, but I believe that there is data out there to support some of what I have said.

:) :) :)

4. grinners

grinners Active Member Silver Stacker

Just watched it.

Thanks for the vid.

Noticed someone who commented on the video is called 'Bernankrupt' :D lol

5. Nugget

Nugget Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Some people are seriously funny