Silver bullets

Discussion in 'Silver' started by pinkmanwhite, Mar 7, 2014.

1. pinkmanwhite

pinkmanwhite Member

We have seen a bit of rise in popularity in Silver Bullets.

What are people's take on them? Are they a fad waiting to die out, the next best thing in silver, or just a cool alternative to bullion purchasing?

2. Altima

Altima Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

If they're at spot price, why not?

3. PhilDaSilva

PhilDaSilva New Member

Erm just got myself a 10 pack of the 45cal 1oz bullets, bit pricey at 215 UK GBP for 10 but am gonna solder a bale on em an sell em as pendants along with all the 925 chains I have been buying recently, am thinking I will turn a better profit over spot this way sooner rather than later. If they sell well I will be looking to get some more as they aren't any 1oz bullet pendants on the bay right now. The 10oz 50 cal bullet would be a little heavy on a chain though such weight doesn't seem to stop the gangster rappers!!

Shame I just left my last job I could have had em laser etched where I used to work.

Thing is as long as 'Gangster Rap'' glorifies guns etc they will sell easy enough, currently priced at 30 or so on fleabay UK in singles for the 1 oz version.

4. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Most of the time they carry a large premium so I don't bother with them. Ok for those that like the gimmicky nature of them who'll buy a couple of different sizes to add some variety to their stack. I can't see many people buying them in bulk

5. short_stack

short_stack Member

That's me, pretty much. Got a couple of 1 oz and a 2 oz just to have something different in the pile. Will probably flog off one of the 1 oz'ers on eBay to help offset the hit I took in premiums for the other two :p

I can see what will happen though ... I'm gonna have to get the 10 oz now :/ I try to resist but I'm still finding myself attracted to the pretty and shiny things.