Silver bounces $1.20 !!

Discussion in 'Silver' started by PAGAU, Jun 28, 2013.

1. pdkbffwleo

pdkbffwleo New Member

so...when it's sideways...what percentage are you? (since 100% is reserved for either UP or DOWN)

2. PAGAU

PAGAU New Member

I was going to make a sizable (for me) bullion and coin purchase when silver hit A$20.00...it was $20.04, I had the order set up, all I had to do was hit the confirm order button.
    I had to leave to go to work and I thought 'it will be lower when I get back home', turned the computer off and left. Come home, the order jumped up over $340 (A$ down, silver rallies)! Now I'm waiting for Monday to see what happens this week.
    If silver weakens again I will have another go.

It seems to me (from past experience) that 'buyers remorse' much easier to live with than this 'missing out' on an opportunity!
    I'm sort of happy that silver is going up because of what I have, Maybe I should just accept it that $21.60 is still 'cheap'?

3. pdkbffwleo

pdkbffwleo New Member

Good point. Buyers remorse is easier...because it doesnt affect the "here and now...." rather, the "what if's."

I was going to buy more at $18...now it's nearly $20...but, as you said, I'm glad it's going up because I have a lot invested...

4. Newtosilver

Newtosilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I was reading a thread on an Internet forum and it said to flip a coin and if it comes up heads it means the price is going to drop. Flipped a coin and I hate to say this but the price is going to drop........

5. Sargeant Argent

Sargeant Argent New Member

The markets didnt plunge at open as I thought they might put in a small order so itll probably plunge now...

6. PAGAU

PAGAU New Member

Haha, yes, flip a silver coin 3 times for the silver market direction and of course use a gold coin for the gold market direction. :)