Silver and the Zombie Apocalypse

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Ouch, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Ouch

Ouch Active Member

Is anyone else getting sick of how much silver there is to buy? Its like we're in a zombie apocalypse except that the zombies are silver bars and coins. You buy and you buy and you buy and the silver just keeps getting re-stocked. There is so much silver everywhere you look..

2. matt71

matt71 Member

no where near the amount of paper being printed..;) Don't complain when the supply stops...As you are obviously buying while it's still available

best of luck!

3. Clawhammer

Clawhammer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Yeah... and I just don't have any "bullet$" left :(

4. Court Jester

Court Jester Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

in a real zombie apocalypse silver will be abou as useful as tits on a bull

5. Stark

Stark Active Member Silver Stacker

You can hide under bull belly and hold on his tits and ram into pack of zombies or just run pass away them. ;)

6. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

hahahaha that's so random it's funny

7. Pirocco

Pirocco Well-Known Member

That's why the price dropped to sub $20. Lotsa newly produced silver, and the biggest silver ETF's, physical backed, didnt even sell any yet.
    It just makes clear the amount misleading going 'round. When silvers price was driven to $50, they yelled about shortages and Comex defaults. At this years $20, they still yelled that. People got smarter though. Me included.
    I like to see alot silver for sale, let's hope it's still for sale once the price got dumped back to sub $20. I have some serious averaging down work to do. By the end of the year I can add 14 kilo silver when spot revisits USD $19. A couple years ago I got barely 9 kilo for the same amount euro's. Will need quite some years to average down in a degree worth noting.

8. Court Jester

Court Jester Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

your investment rapidly decreasing in value is not a good thing

9. PAGAU

PAGAU New Member

It only matters when you cash out!!

Ask any retiree 5 years ago when they looked at their suddenly diminished Superannuation fund.
    Many just threw their hands in the air and made a decision to just kept on working a couple more years until the fund recovered.

Anyone not retiring for 15+ years is not immediately affected by what happens today...they are looking over the horizon.
    Anyone with THIS outlook sees a short or medium term drop in the 'spot price' as a buying opportunity to add to their stack, not seeing 'a bad thing'...

In 15 years with another 7+ Billion people (mainly urbanized consumers) you have to decide NOW will the worlds population and industry still want or need silver.
    I think they will.
    Even the price 'going sideways' with inflation for 15 years, Silver would still have the same buying power per oz as it has today.
    It is a store of wealth, and part of my growing Super fund, (hey, not paying 15% in contributions Tax going in either!) and why I stack.