Shipping To Singapore

Discussion in 'Modern Chinese Coins & Medallions' started by comeaux, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Lim

Lim New Member

Just too bad for the buyer not to inform you .. Not your fault as every country have different rules and regulation .. Maybe buyer think you will under declare :) .
    Or maybe he will not get his package as a rock might be there instead ..hahahah. just joking ..

Singapore is pretty safe in posting just that human error most of the time ..
    Also we jail people for stealing and plus some canning if repeated offences.. So postman are well behave here . Never see on news postman being investigate for stealing mails and parcel . Singapore is a small country so this type of news will be headlines news if it ever happend . :p

By the way , i think the fastest Register Article i ever do is shipping to japan .. Post on Monday and buyer receive on thursday . :)

2. comeaux

comeaux New Member Silver Stacker

Yea they should start doing that kinda $h!t here in USA ... right at this minute I know a few people who need some canning.

Also Registered I know is fast but from here in US I dont know anything faster than fedex ... I can ship to the opposite side of the planet in only 4 days.

3. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

if you ship USPS use the flat box, and bubble wrapped, then tap all over.

many times package were open in the US, then when arrived, they got hole in the box, and content can go missing. :/

declare less than the $250 will help buyer, and insurance cover will be sufficient for the seller as well.

(if you declare more than that, problem is buyer will have to go and buy this thing call 'GST' and travel all the way to the customs office to get the parcel, which may not be so convenient for buyer)
    without this GST, buyer will get his parcel in the mail box.

the postal workers here are contracts workers, so we would not be able to catch them for stealing if they did, and items gone missing without a trace. :rolleyes:

4. low

low New Member

In my banknotes collecting days, I have posted cash to many countries, including Saudi Arabia without problem.

I also have bought banknotes from some Middle East countries, including Iran.

During that time, the postal carrier who give me the most trouble is USPS. For many years, I was so scared to buy anything from USA.

Then things really have changed since 2 or 3 years ago. Now USPS is one of the safest for me. I really like USPS now.

Today I am very happy. A USPS registered mail posted on 20-march has "gone" missing, and I have given up hope. It turned up today. Was "missent to CMEC Philippines".

5. fishball

fishball New Member Silver Stacker

Just got this in the mail... awesome US seller :p

[​IMG]

$0.01 :lol:

6. musemellow

musemellow Member

lol..that's gold! :D

7. fishball

fishball New Member Silver Stacker

Literally it was :D

8. jc888888888

jc888888888 New Member Silver Stacker

the only time I have lost coins was to England , a couple of bullion lunars ,I sent to a buyer as a gift ,as he bought a ton of other stuff from me............ sent then regular mail, he never got them , sniped by the postman we believe:)

9. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

do you know what ladybird put for me :p

next time I will sent you "valueless" :lol:

value = "never mind"

value = "no value"

but that seller is a GREAT one :)

10. sgbuyer

sgbuyer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Has anyone tried shipping gold bullion to Singapore by Auspost. Any issues?