Search for users by location.

Discussion in 'Questions & Comments' started by Guest, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

When doing a search in the 'User List' I wondered if it would be possible to introduce some generalised locations into the 'User group' field e.g. Australia, Canada, USA, Europe etc.

This would make it easier for me to get in touch with any members of SS that are closer to home but who do not post so much on the forums.

Just a thought! :)

2. Loxmyf

Loxmyf Member

It's a good idea Ladybird, but people are so paranoid here you're lucky to get them to admit they're on the internet...

3. Guest

Guest Guest

:lol:

You could be right enough there, Loxmyf, but folk don't need to be too specific.

I'd just like to know if they actually reside in the same country as me in case there are enough folk interested in doing some kind of meet up at some point, in the style of the Aussie meets. :D

So if anyone out there, beside myself and Photonaware, that live in the UK but are maybe not so vocal on these forums that would like to get in touch please feel free to send me a PM. :)

4. Guest

Guest Guest

To maintain anonymity maybe we could have a hot and cold world map zoom function.
    Kinda like Hi i'm from the South.User then places a location pin somewhere on the world map and the Automatic SS GPS locater goes Cold. noColder.COLDER..FREEZINGThats it Warm.Warmer.Hmmmmm i feel an Apple iPhone app coming on

REDBACK