Scamcoin

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by tozak, Jan 25, 2014.

1. tozak

tozak Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

What's the latest Scamcoin?

(SCAMCOIN)

I'm going all in on this one, I think the irony will be a bigger hit than DOGE

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=431205.0

Code is SCM, lots of mining going on, I can see this hitting the exchanges with massive buys

You want a pump and dump, you want a scamcoin, get some Scamcoin !

2. Load of Bullion

Load of Bullion Well-Known Member

CAUTION!!!! DON"T FALL FOR THIS SCAM!!!.

3. TreasureHunter

TreasureHunter Well-Known Member

There are already dozens of coins, most aren't good for anything, but are mere bubble-creating fiat jokes.

Someone should create a "joke coin" as well :p

It's Bitcoin and Litecoin and a handful others that rule the markets. I doubt anything else will ever get close.

4. Court Jester

Court Jester Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I have pointed one of my mining rigs to mine some of these early on to see how they go.

prob wont go anywhere but we will see

5. markcoinoz

markcoinoz Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Surprised no one has come up with the ultimate Crypto.

TulipCoin

Guaranteed to be a winner.

6. Load of Bullion

Load of Bullion Well-Known Member

I've heard mooncoin, tulipcoin, scamcoin, whatevercoin, pumpanddumpcoin for what seems like agesetc..I'm getting a little over the novelty to be honest. I've spent to much time looking at the BTC-e troll box where tons of these names get thrown around. People newer to crypto-currencies probably get more value out of the novelty than I doand yes..the smaller alts can rise and fall quickly offering amazing returns if you time things right. Some will "make it" with the ecosystem. I'm more interested in what the people whom have been in the game much longer than I have are up to. The ones who have moved on due to hearing "bubble" for years now.
    The ones whom had the foresight and interest in the technology to get in early, prosper and keep on developing. The entrepreneurs whom are forging ahead with problem solving and new projects.

7. markcoinoz

markcoinoz Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Suppose I should have added a sarcasm smiley with that one LoB.

I have been reading and watching youtube vids including a couple of yours on the various concepts and still have trouble when it comes to hands on.
    Have a Bter account. Yet it appears to be the secondary mover compared to Cryptsy. Tried setting up an account with Cryptsy a couple of times.
    Found it very frustrating. Even tried resetting my password. Keeps knocking back the reset password.

Like anything, if you can be one of the first movers, can make bucketloads before the rest catch on and then offload into the buying.
    Not easy for a person like me who is not tech savvy and not that patient when comes to learning something new.

If someone can come up with a simplified method whereby all wallets, exchanges are integrated
    into one, then I think Crypto-Currencies would become far more popular and accepted by the mainstream. I know its still developing within it's early stages with POS and many other innovative ways.

Pretty exciting stuff.

8. tozak

tozak Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

This is going to be bigger than big, very promising, 100% guaranteed to get rich quick, Get MINING NOW !

[​IMG]

9. ninteno

ninteno Member

I think you shoundnt think in a to short term. I only have a few new coins they didnt made high profit.

If you a ready to buy them aon cryptsy its too late to come in. You must have a own rig and be smart enough mining some
    new issues on not knowing how they do. Lookalways to the community in the background of the coin and try to mine early
    day when diffi is low or is getting low again. Lok @ tips. You cound have x 100 profit on these FEDORA.

Next i try to mine is ALN. Have luck and fun mining solo :D