Rolex for Sale - Gold/Stainless Datejust SOLD PENDING

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by mythar, Jun 8, 2023.

1. mythar

mythar Active Member Silver Stacker

received_906998490601363.jpeg
    Purchased this watch from Grays online auction 10 years ago and been sitting in the box ever since so looking to find it a new home.

Nice watch fits up to 8.25" wrist (you can get your jeweler to add or remove links). Check the photos and the text for full details as I'm far from an expert. Similar watch listed from 7-10k on eBay.
    Comes in a generic box with a certificate from the valuer plus the original invoice.

All I've done is take off the bracelet to read the model number and wasn't able to get it back on without the pusher. I've wound the watch and works fine. Glass is original and clear as specified in invoice.

Replacement value at the time was $11k. Asking $6500 or best offer (no time wasters please). Happy to meet in person Sydney or Southern coast NSW at a mutually safe location so you can check it out. Would prefer to deal with established members only. Will post registered mail at my expense for non local buyers. Can send more photos to interested parties tomorrow. Any further questions please PM.

Attached Files: