Revolution in the Desert - Port Phillip Publishing

Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by bigodds, Jul 10, 2011.

1. bigodds

bigodds New Member

Dan Denning, From Port Phillip Publishing has a new report out titled " Revolution in the Desert "
    How events in the middle east are shaping energy markets, And what Australian investors can do to profit

There link is - http://www.portphillippublishing.com.au/research/vp/AWG/m6awglhs-tp-dr-site.php?code=W9AWM622

To recieve the two stock tips you have join there paying service, I was hoping that maybe some silver stackers have done some research and found out what these two companies are. I believe the companies involved are related to shale gas / oil.

I have gone over a few things but have not been able to find out what companies there tipping.

If you like you can PM myself, I have also done some research on other stocks they have tipped, Aand could share them in return.

Regards,

A good website is www.stockgumshoe.com - They find out what stocks are being tipped in the many stock teasing reports mostly in the US.

2. Old Codger

Old Codger Active Member Silver Stacker

BEWDY!!

Lets hit 'em with a big new TAX!!!!!

take from the rich and give to the poor, just like Robin did.

To each! From each!

OC

3. bigodds

bigodds New Member

You cannot leave school in year 9, Or year 10 and expect to earn $150K, $200K or even more.

Generally when people are earning these amounts of money they finished year 12, And then completed further study. Such as 4 or more years at university.
    They worked hard !

Or maybe they didnt attend university , However they work 10 and 12 hour days at a mine. 13 days in every 14. And are working hard for there money.

Why should these hard working people have to pay more and more and more TAX.......
    I just completed my own tax return, My main job before tax paid only $39998, Well below the average wage. I supplement my income by operating a small internet based business and also trading silver, coins & shares.

So I am not one of these high income earners, Yet I in my opinion they pay too much tax.

Everyone is on welfare, And dont think its all because of Labour. John Howard was the king of welfare, People earning $60-$100K were getting some sort of welfare. We should all just be taxed less. 10% If you earn under $30K and 15% if you earn over that amount, No matter what you earn. Business should not have to pay payroll tax, And Companies should not be paying and more then 20% tax.

Savings could easily be made, By cutting thousands of public servent jobs, And then these people can go and work in jobs that actually benefit the economy and not work a job that is a drain on tax payers.

4. tthace

tthace New Member

I think what he is trying to say is that Australia will become a preferred source of energy supply due to the unrest in the middle east.

Higher oil prices will make gas more attractive. The main gamechanger that is about to set off in Australia is Shale gas. Beach Energy is probably the one he is tipping imo.

5. bigodds

bigodds New Member

I brought Beach months ago and sold out recently, I then brought into CTP & SXY.

I am thinking Cooper Energy may be a take over target shortly.
    Just waiting for gold stocks to start moving, I brought ARV at 4cents and sold out for 5cents as it was not doing much.

Surely the gold stocks have to catch up to the gold price. Most goldies are trading well below 2008 highs.

6. tthace

tthace New Member

SXY is a good stock. Those shale assets are worth a motza. I think it is worth at least 60c now. Rerating for sure soon.

I prefer smaller caps though. SXY gonna be hard to takeover.

7. Lovey80

Lovey80 Well-Known Member

That is NOT cool dude. These guys at PPP are legit stock tippers who go through the hard yards and spend months researching good quality companies for people to invest in and the charge sweet FA for the privilege. To snake them out of stock tip or to even post it on the next is effectively theft. Do yourself a favor and sign up to their services, I bet you won't regret it.

I signed up to Australian Small Cap Investigator and Diggers and Drillers in 2009 and made my subscription back in the first month and then some. They have been easily the best returning investment I have ever made in my lifetime.

Pony up the couple of hundred backs they are well worth it.

8. bigodds

bigodds New Member

Lovey80

I wasnt trying to get these stock picks for free, From someone who has paid for them. I already owned shares in CTP & SXY, And were interested to see if these stocks were included in the stock tips.

I recieve many of these stock teasers weekly from all over the world. And very much enjoy trying to work out what the stock picks are.
    People do cross words, I rather exercise the brain working out these stock teasers.

In fact I never buy there tips, However alot of times I already own shares in the stocks they tip.

I agree, There are good stock pickers !

Cheers

9. tthace

tthace New Member

10. tthace

tthace New Member

yeah that is a bit of a concern... but i think people are getting used to bad news. Plus earnings are still decent. This disconnect with the share price will eventually change.

A lot of people are parked with cash atm... but waiting for a gfc2.. is pretty boring. I can afford to hold if it does happen....... Beach shales are only planned to start producing in 2015. Long hold if it does happen... however im going for asset plays which is due... probably tomorrow. Fingers crossed >.<

11. tthace

tthace New Member

hahahah go bulls!!! lol euro market down 3% ... US down almost 1.5% ...

Guess it will be another big red day tomorrow on the ASX

12. Bargain Hunter

Bargain Hunter Active Member

tthace a lot of small and midcap resource companies keep going back to the stock-market (i.e. capital raising) to fund there expansion plans. If the stock market tanks it will be hard for them to raise money, hence they won't be able to complete their plans on time, hence the intrinsic value of the companies decline. Therefore for these sorts of speculative companies simply saying that your happy to wait out GFC2 only works for those companies that have a super strong/cashed up balance sheet and don't need to go back to the market for more funds.

13. bigodds

bigodds New Member

Central Petroleum (CTP)

Got a mention in the latest copy of Resource Stocks, Its worth a read and looks very promising.