Remote Depositing into Safe Storage

Discussion in 'Silver' started by ArthGoch, Jul 30, 2013.

1. ArthGoch

ArthGoch New Member

Hello to all! - Another newbie question; and apologies if this has been raised in the past.

I am located in the UK and are looking for safe deposit storage facilities in Australia.

I currently have an account with APMEX and store all my US purchases via their tie up with Brinks. The beauty of such an arrangement is the fact that I don't physically have to take possession and deposit items, this is automatically done. Thus I am looking for a similar type arrangement and where via various dealers any purchases can be sent directly to the depository and lodged on my behalf. Does anyone know of such a facilities in Australia? Failing this do people know of any large dealers that would off such an arrangement albeit for purchases made via themselves?

Thanks in advance for any assistance/recommendations you can give

2. Captain Kookaburra

Captain Kookaburra Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Sure ... Goldstackers will be able to sort you out. Can even send metal to us via the Brinks network. Brinks Melbourne office is 4 levels above ours.

3. trew

trew Active Member Silver Stacker

Damn that must be one bloody strong building with so many heavy safes on so many floors

4. Captain Kookaburra

Captain Kookaburra Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

We store off-site as well. Brinks do not store in the building, there is a seperate, much larger facility out in the burbs.