Psychiatric problems from silver

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Matthew 26:14, Dec 16, 2010.

1. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Shopping centres are designed that way. Very disorientating.

2. errol43

errol43 New Member Silver Stacker

Gee ! My fellow stackers are game sending their partners out to shop on their own. Your shopping budget must be extremely high. I hate buying at Christmas (especially toys) as you have no real idea of prices of goods made overseas.

Last shopping day my wife and I were on the lookout for toys for 2 girls and a boy. For the boy we found at a mid isle store, a small remote control car for$20. It was shown being operated and my little boy instincts said that would be a lot of fun so it was soon in the trolley.just 10 minutes later while passing through a newsagency selling some toys, there it was for $8.95. I was a bit sad as I realized that I had been ripped off. Then again that is the society we live in. Then it dawned on me that I had ripped them off as I paid in fiat currency and I still had my silver.

I go grocery shopping with my wife every week and we both like to hunt out the bargains. We usually go to three supermarkets and cherrypick the specials. However, I hate shopping for clothes but I do like the opp shops and tender shop as I check out all the silver items. We find that fruit and vegetables are priced very high at supermarkets. We live in an area that grows heaps of tomatoes for instance. Now they send the tomatoes to Brisbane, pack them in boxes and bags and send them back to our local supermarkets and currently these are selling at around $4kg. Locally at the garage they are selling for$1.30.

Happy christmas fellow stackers and I hope you get lots of kangaroos etc in your stockings.

RegardsErrol43

3. BBQ

BBQ Member

It's always been normal for me to associate my current want/ need/ priority with how much of it can be bought with a certain amount of money.

So you're not alone.

Not only that, I'm constantly making value comparisons like "it's got to be much cheaper for them to make THIS instead of THAT so I wonder why the price is so high on this useless trinket. I'd much rather have..."

Things like that.
    But maybe it's 'cause I'm from the ghetto!

4. overdraft3

overdraft3 New Member

Matthew: im sane the voices tell me so but then again ive been told im two faced also so anythings on the cards. Sure i was looking into a bit of polished silver when the accusation was made thou , hehe .