pretend Volatility V's getting smacked in the butt hole....

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by Philski, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Philski

Philski Member

i divested in silver a couple of years ago when i realized some traders where selling virtual silver with no intrinsic value at all. And, not a scrap of a chance of backing it up with the real. Not that i have a lot or had a lot. i sold some Ag at spot in its hey day. Yeah!.. And, then purchased a few oz on the way down $35, $30 ,,$25,..and $20 lots of you beauty shiney stuff.. bound to go to the moon eventually. go you good thing. Rebound, i thought. has too.. it just has too, its running out globally and recycle rates are low. And tonight.. not that i really care anymore, I just look out of instinct and curiosity and it gets smacked right up its clacker another 2.5% in one rather. Dodgy is Not obvious much apparently.. .

2. tolly_67

tolly_67 Well-Known Member

Unfortunately the word dodgy aptly describes all the misinformation that is so prevalent in the silver world.
    Nothing is ever out of place and the silver price is simply in a cycle. Everything that you think to be true about silver is far from it. Silver will rise and fall and rise again regardless of paper silver, manipulation, bullion banks, recycling blah, blah blah.
    It is a hard thing to come to grips with because I began in a similar way. At a certain point I was to find that most of what I thought to be true was simply noise.
    Silver will fall with those things you have mentioned being present but it will also eventually rise with the same things still present.