Precious Metals Video Update 12/13/13 - PM Bear Markets

Discussion in 'YouTube Digest' started by thatguy, Dec 14, 2013.

1. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geFNAU5UBFE[/youtube]

2. hihosilver

hihosilver New Member

Very good vid and I do see some reasoning in it :rolleyes: ...so positive news ahead.

TBH I'm totally sick to death about how other investment strategies by other close friends are working out ie: real estate purchases. Where as I held off from these real estate purchases thinking that this bloody SHTF concept was going to take the world by storm and my metals were going to have the last laugh but this waiting is killing :mad:

Any other SS'ers out there painfully suffering this long drought

3. willrocks

willrocks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Not too painful because I was buying silver since 2008 ($13 per oz). And I've have had other investments work out really well.

But anyone who's gone all-in on silver near the high would be suffering big time.

4. hihosilver

hihosilver New Member

Well Will, you certainly jumped in before me and I can see anybody who was in pre 20's will not be suffering now. Just like I know chaps who bought into Lynas (RE stock) right now in the 30's but weren't around when it was well above $2.00 so needless to say on forums you can see the guys who are suffering big time and others who are cruising (aka you! :cool:)

I want pain all around :p It actually helps when everyone is in the poop mentally :D