Perth Mint Order Delay

Discussion in 'Questions & Comments' started by BullionJ4v, Dec 5, 2011.

1. BullionJ4v

BullionJ4v New Member

I put order at Perth Mint's Online Store on October 27th for various coin products and paid using BPAY straightaway. Soon after that, I have got confirmation order in my email. I was so happy for my first Oz collection, furthermore when my order tracking status changed from 'Created' to 'Approved' the day after.
    Came the week after, I started to worry about it, when nothing changed on my order status. My email was replied by their 'Senior Customer Services Officer' guaranteed that my order 'will be leaving the mint this week'. (her email was on November 7th).
    Last week I paid a call and was responded that my order will be delivered 'next week'. On the same day, there was a strange changing as my order status in the PM website was changed to 'Created' and within couple hours became 'Approved' (again??)
    I rang them this morning, responded with an extraordinary answer 'you overpaid so we creditted the amount back to your credit card' and 'we dont have some items you had ordered'. :(

I ordered from Melbourne at the time, because I wanted to give some of it as a gift to relatives back in my country. And now I am overseas, and I can't say call international call is cheap. (Their last email response was in 7th November and seems ignore my email afterward).

Does anyone have suggestion on how to claim refund from PM on undelivered order?

r3snick likes this.
  2. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

I heard the Perth mint run out of silver

** EDIT **oops sorry was a joke... :(

3. goldpelican

goldpelican Administrator Staff Member

4. BullionJ4v

BullionJ4v New Member

Yes goldpelican, for sure. I have sent out about 6 emails, and spent 2 international calls on the formal channels. But still it doesn't work as I expected (or to be precise as promised).