PAWN STARS style show coming to OZ

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by spannermonkey, Aug 11, 2012.

1. ego2spare

ego2spare Well-Known Member

:rolleyes:
    all australian reality shows are contestant based. kitchen rules, master chef, the block, top model, farmers wife? , blind wedding? big brother , think u can sing or dance with talent idolie crap. its very difficult to get any real money or fame out of them. even if u were the star of the season. we dont have shows that star a single person or familys like the US does. like the "duck dynasty" family who are now worth over $600 million. that kardashian chick is worth $90m. there is even a show where the fattest slowest ugliest lady alive gets 70K an episode (honey booboo). if i was a pawn broker and they wanted to do a show about ME!? i would sell the business and dance like a monkey to get the show. then when its a hit just like the other 20 hit pawn broker shows i would negotiate a lot more zeros on the end of my cheques.. if it wasnt a hit i would ask whos d*** i have to suck to get another season. thats how it all works. unless your a complete moron who tells a bunch tv execs to quit wasting your time, take that giant bag of money and get the hell out of your respectable trashy pawn broker shop so u can screw that old lady behind them out of $50 and maybe her wedding rings..

2. PT Cruiser

PT Cruiser Active Member Silver Stacker

I thought the first episode was alright, if not a bit 'over the top Australian'. Hadn't read this thread when I watched it and did sense that the people selling stuff seemed a bit like actors..

3. ShinyStuff

ShinyStuff New Member

Main street of DAPTO, opposite ALDI.... PAWN STARS (the actual name) of the pawn shop. Opens 3rd August. Now wouldn't that name be licensed or something???? Weird.

Shiny.

4. Golightly

Golightly Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Who cares where it is filmed they are all produced shows with actors and fake situations.. least not as bad as the guys that pretend to auction storage sheds and continually find rare items... but I imagine it won't 'be much better