Pamp missed chinese new year.

Discussion in 'Silver' started by iceblue, Jan 27, 2012.

1. iceblue

iceblue Well-Known Member

Pamp dragons, i wanted quite a few, no i didnt order, i never order stock that cant be sent straight away. However had they had them in stock i would have sold heaps locally, we are a tourist town, lots of people from the Asian community visit us, in this 2012 Chinese new year theres nothing luckier than a dragon in a red card! My mother in law,wifes step mum, is Chinese so we celebrate chinese new year with them.
    This weekend signals the end of our busy tourist season,back to population of 100!
    Now while there are dragons about i feel pamp could have made a lot more stock in time for the new year celebrations and while we still have 11 months to go, i feel they missed a crucial selling time frame.
    Marketing them seems to be far ahead of supplying them, is it just a beat up to hold premiums?

Sold a couple pm dragons at a really good TOURIST PRICE premium :D should have just stuck with them and got more!

2. mfm

mfm New Member

How many Chinese actually want dragons from Switzerland or Somaliland?

In China the Chinese lunar coins sold really well (except maybe the colored ones), the Australian or Canadian coins not so much...