Opinions on SushiSwap?

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by TreasureHunter, Aug 10, 2022.

1. TreasureHunter

TreasureHunter Well-Known Member

Helllo,

I've been researching more and more cryptos in the past months and now I got stunned at the tremendous price crash of SushiSwap (which used to be quite well-known and often talked-about).

It's very low, could barely go lower (1.5-1.6 $), been above 22 $. So it's near zero territory right now, any investment is a minimal loss if someone buys in (provided that the invested amount is small as well).

What are your opinions on SushiSwap?

Been researching it a bit (reading and YouTube channels - both can be misleading and confusing). So, I'm not asking "what it is", I'm asking whether you see something in it, what you know about it (reputation, scam, technical failure, does it have some major flaw or is it DEAD without me knowing it...).

(for instance, I would not buy into HEX, nor into Tron, too many problems and scandals... perhaps not even XRP...)

But how about SushiSwap? :D Looks quite sexy. To me, the devastating collapse looks TERRIBLE, because it looks like it's not a mere "volatility" downturn...

2. Golden ChipMunk

Golden ChipMunk Well-Known Member

Don't just buy into coins just because you think it may look like A Bargain.
    The years 2020 to 2021 , many coins are up to a staggering stage.
    What are the real values in each of the coin?

You may get burnt, if these coins Never to be recover.

What you want to see if there are any future projects in any of this coins.

So you think,

There are others coins like DASH that ATH at about $400- $600 , and many more.

3. dozerz

dozerz Well-Known Member Silver Stacker