Ok. Stocks tripping.

Discussion in 'Silver' started by DoolBrevlis, Feb 3, 2014.

1. DoolBrevlis

DoolBrevlis Member

How far will the Dow fall ? And what might it mean for silver ?
    Dropped 1000+ pts in last couple weeks, down another 300pts today. Just wondering what any thoughts are on the correlation between stocks and silver(up or down,,, or vice versa) and what to expect in the near future ?

2. Holdfast

Holdfast Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

There's many companies that have un-realistic price earnings (PE) ratios...they are too high.

If a company is strong...standing on their own two feet and making a good profit then that's great but... imo this is what is happening.....

Many companies would be out of business if they didn't have access to cheap money (loans) and of course that means there's many workers that really shouldn't be employed...basically I'm saying, there's companies in business that shouldn't be in business and folk that shouldn't have a job.

The government is propping up business with cheap money.

Whe the cheap money is withdrawn, companies will go bankrupt and employees will be out of work.

It's my belief we are seeing a phony economy which will eventually correct itself.

The outcome imo will be the Dow crashing...rising interest rates and the crash of USD.

Long term for precious metal is very bullish.

DYODD

H

3. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

Take the punch away and the party stops... whodathunkit?!

Thing about Ponzi schemes is they need fresh meat... me thinks this hiccup in stocks will allow Obumma to force some of the 5 trill in retirement savings into USG debt