Newbie to mining stocks was looking at BRAZIL RESOURCES INC

Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by jonnygee, Jan 23, 2013.

1. jonnygee

jonnygee New Member

Hi New to Mining stock was thinking of dipping my toe with Brazil Resources inc, they seem to have plenty of backing. Anyone got any views on them?
    Have tried to find online broker in uk but not managed to figure it out any help would be appreciated
    Thanks

2. finicky

finicky Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Don't think you'll find any followers of a Canadian listed company here. Everything mentioned either Australian Stock Exchange or occasionally NYSE.

Is it making any money? Nope. Then forget it unless you think you've got the skill to take a trading profit from another trader. You won't make money out of stocks like this unless you're very lucky, and then you'll blow it anyway, because you'll feel encouraged and go after another one. Companies like this can legally keep speculators' hopes alive for years, decades, without making a profit or paying a dividend. The management guaranteed to make money though. You're just fresh meat. Buy a much cheaper story - Harry Potter and the Deathly hallows, lol

About Brazil Resources Inc.

"Dear Shareholder,
    On behalf of the team at BRI, I am pleased to report to you on the status of the Company at the start of the new year.
    First and foremost, we very much appreciate your continuing support as a shareholder of the Company. Your trust in the Company and its management team is greatly appreciated." ( bahaha)

"Brazil Resources is a public mineral exploration company with a focus on the acquisition and development of projects in emerging producing gold districts in Brazil, Paraguay and other parts of South America."

"With more than $7.2 million in cash as of the most recent financial statements dated August 31, 2012, no debt and less than 40 million shares outstanding, BRI is well funded to advance its project portfolio, including continuing its strategy of identifying additional acquisitions of advanced-stage projects with qualified resources."

3. SilverSanchez

SilverSanchez Active Member

Brazil I believe trades on the TSXV exchange - so to you and me its an international stock attracting higher brokerage costs and currency risk.

Dont listen to finicky he realy doesnt know anything about the company or managment - just make sure you do your research and be responsable for your own money.