Myan Callander, dark rift and the fiscal cliff

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by Rinchin, Dec 19, 2012.

1. Rinchin

Rinchin New Member

Until last night I had dismissed the 21st as just another y2k. All sounds like hocus pocus that when we long up in this place absolute havoc breaks out?

Now I'm thinking the 21st makes sense, not in a galactic alignment kinda way but in a last normal working day in America kind of way. The situation has only been getting worse but now and I was at work yesterday trying to avoid working as much as possible. There was work I should have done but I was thinking why start a job now, I've only gotta make sure I get it done before Friday or it'll be another 2 weeks before ill be caring again.

I can't imagine it's much different for the politicians, were out of money!!!!!! But if we can make it through to Friday we can go on holiday, yay no one expects us to work over christmas. On another hand obamas been on the tv all week talking about gun violence and that something needs to change. I just watched an Alex jones report yesterday talking about the government starting to use their hard wired takeover boxes in private radio stations to broadcast government announcements. Apparently the guvment has had these boxes mandatory in every broadcast station for a while now but hasn't been using them, has stated that they intend to start using them for short announcements.

All pretty scary stuff

2. Dogmatix

Dogmatix Active Member

^ The German govt did that once. Short radio announcements, Bernaise style.

Good post btw

3. crewy

crewy Active Member

From what I hear the 21st is not the Mayan end of world date but rather a transition into a new age, a new way of thinking and living.

Which I can see happening with those around me as well as myself.

Truth is coming out everywhere, not only in economics (market manipulation, credit bubbles, financial fraud, bankruptcy, QE infinity, austerity etc.) But also in medical research, alternative health, spirituality and so forth.

This is a time for us to take responsibility for ourselves and our actions. Which is where facing the music in terms of financial mismanagement will come into play at some stage in some way.

Just the start, not the end IMO.