My theory on the US

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by rbaggio, Apr 22, 2011.

1. euphoria

euphoria New Member

I dont believe in the conspiracy at all. I think they dont have half of what they say they do, but it is more a symptom of the beurocracy and fat bastard that the US has become. I do not subscribe to the 'chosen few' who can orchestrate and control the entire country. People will look after their own self interests first and foremost and what suits at the time. As such I find it VERY difficult to believe that this was orchestrated and the US is really LoL'ing with a backup plan. Its more a case of the drunken sailor finding out he has been pissed and sailed out into the middle of nowhere without enough fuel to get back to shore. Wasn't planned it just happened, trying to impress the ladies i guess.

2. euphoria

euphoria New Member

Total strategy for so many RTS games right there. Thats why wars need a supply limit or population cap.

3. CriticalSilver

CriticalSilver New Member Silver Stacker

In that case, the pentagon, cia and nsa are just a bunch of teenages out for a good time and Microsoft and Apple just blindly stumble upon success.

Clearly your are not familiar with the concept of scorecards as a means of propogating and executing strategy. Professionalism in that context is focus on defined objectives. Advancement is achieved through attaining those objectives set for you. Rippled down from the top, complete control is not unreasonable to assume.

Deal with an American company and you get nowhere without understanding what an individual's KPIs (key performance indicators) are. Look up Kaplan and Norton and the Balanced Scorecard for a socially acceptable example.

4. THUCYDIDES79

THUCYDIDES79 New Member Silver Stacker

Those weapons belong to the last century and they dont matter as much anymore,... wait and see