My plan for world domination

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by Guest, May 27, 2016.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

We all agree that precious metals are going to rise in $AUD terms to at least hold their value otherwise none of us would be buying them.

The only issue that I see is that the Australian Economy could be smashed if we had a recession as it would take down a lot of home owners and house prices with them.

This would result in a fall of the $AUD against the $USD which would make buying precious metals more expensive.

I theorise that there is a buying window before a recession (or depression) sweeps the world taking the $AUD down with it.

Currently the price of gold is falling. Jim Rogers predicted this event and wanted to get out of $USD and into gold before it went the other way. I am not sure that we will have the same luxury as the bets are rolling in for a banking collapse;

http://www.wsj.com/articles/hedge-f...ralias-big-banks-in-record-numbers-1463943605

I aim to buy unallocated gold from the Perth Mint before the tide turns but when is the best time to buy?

Might be soon if this chart has any truth in it;

http://wolfstreet.com/2016/05/19/delinquencies-of-commercial-industrial-loans-spike/

I aim to buy at $1600 AUD and again at $1500 AUD if it hits that. Then hold on tight.

Anyone else have any better ideas?

2. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Buy now since many pundits say that the turn will be swift and physical at a premium. Dollar average your way along that way you don't have to stay up all night wondering if IT will happen tomorrow!

3. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I personally think the USD will crash before the AUD. So much talk on the internet currently about the USD crashing big time because of certain things regrading it.

Also, if the AUD crashes the USD will too.

4. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

If the AUD and USD crash, so will our liberties and the government will be coming for your PMs.

5. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I got none! I sold them all and blew the money on pokies, hookers, drugs and grog! ;)

6. Stoic Phoenix

Stoic Phoenix Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Fixed it for you ;)