Monoatomic Gold

Discussion in 'Gold' started by Golightly, Dec 30, 2014.

1. Golightly

Golightly Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

So I got reading into it abit and find it (white powder gold) fascinating, having always figured the elite have something that makes them all seem to live longer than the rest of us. the Queen mother, The Bush's. Murdoch and so on. Maybe this is it?
    I have taken this from David Ickes website :rolleyes:
    but there is plenty more info out on it, loads on youtube too.

Essentially it is atomized Gold that can be consumed

Needless to say, Imma get me some

from David Icke Website

I just want to pass on some information I have come across which may well explain shapeshifting and much else, too.

I have been chatting today to Brian Desborough, my scientist friend in California, and we have been discussing mono-atomic gold. This comes in the form of a white powder and has a two-dimensional atomic structure (one or two atoms working together) while regular gold has a three-dimensional structure (ten or more atoms working together).

Without going into all the scientific detail, when you consume this mono-atomic gold by mouth or injection, it increases the current carrying capacity of the nervous system by ten thousand times.

This would allow a person to process fantastic amounts of information like a super computer and when enough has been absorbed it would allow them to consciously move through other dimensions and shapeshift because suddenly the brain is activated to open those vast areas that we do not use in today's world. It aligns the brain cells so they all start talking to each other again.

More than that, if you consume enough of this mono-atomic gold your physical body would become luminous, I'm told, so explaining the ancient accounts of the reptilian gods and children of the gods who "shone like the Sun". Mono-atomic gold can be made from regular gold and it can be processed from certain ores, many of which are found in places like Arizona in the United States. This, I suggest, is the true meaning of the references to gold and gold mining in the Sumerian Tablets and not literally mining for normal gold, unless that was done to create the mono-atomic variety.

This substance gave - gives - the reptilians amazing abilities to process information and shapeshift because of the staggering amounts of energy they can hold and process. I am sure the ancient Egyptians, Sumerians, Babylonians, and Phoenicians etc. used this, or more accurately, their ruling elite did, thus giving them a mental potential denied the general population.

The same continues today. This was one of the big secrets held within the Mystery Schools and passed on into the top levels of the modern secret society network. Mono-atomic gold also has unbelievable healing properties in that it aligns the cells to carry phenomenal amounts of light energy, thus dispersing the blockages and imbalances we call disease or illness.

2. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

3. systematic

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7i-SJlGh3M[/youtube]

4. Golightly

I'm actually watching clip above, Around 25th minute he mentions a study in Switzerland.

The more I watch this the more exciting i find it, around 38 mins on about the cotton farmers soil? crazy man

5. whinfell

whinfell Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Source: http://monatomicgold.co.uk/

6. systematic

Don't knock it till you have tried it ....

7. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

What's your plans for the shapeshifting? I'm having trouble imagining how this could be used except for nefarious purposes.

8. systematic

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K69iqBiyjio[/youtube]

The wealthy cotton farmer David Radius Hudson

9. Golightly

Ok loads of better links to use the Icke's. Probably not the best way to present it =)
    I'm also surprised that it's not just New age folk finding this interesting, NASA is looking into it to bend the space time continuum for speedy space travel, Also Iridium Rhodium and all Nobel metals can be broken down in this way.

Have you tried it Systematic?

10. systematic

i haven't knocked it ...

11. systematic

Apparently the "illuminati" love the stuff and what better way than create an elaborate fiat ponzi paper scheme while quietly hoarding the gold right from under people's noses ...

12. nickybaby

nickybaby Active Member Silver Stacker

Total load of bollocks.

13. nickybaby

nickybaby Active Member Silver Stacker

Pseudo science at its best.

14. mrg9grn

mrg9grn New Member

Sounds like that pill on the movie limitless

15. Golightly

So with the group of 8 metals it's called ormus. You can buy it online or easily make it your self with dead sea salt water and hydrogen peroxide.. the white powder they come out with is filled with Monoatomic metals, seems to be used on plants andall living things. Also through out time has been called, Mana , star fire, philosopers stone, life elixir..... You the point.
    Also a guy that makes loads of it for spraying on fields also apparently often pulls out GOLD FROM SEAWATER!! Anyway I'm. Going to make some, then I can float to anyones house that wants some :)

16. nsw2206

nsw2206 Member

I can vouch for these white powders that give you superhuman intelligence and speed. They work.

17. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

While you folks debate the theory, I have practical experience. Silver works the same way, but to a slightly lesser degree. As you all know I swallow one fifty cent piece each meal as an easy way to clean them. Being regular, that's three, clean fifties a day.

Since I started this my mind has mushroomed. My friends keep me in the dark and .... My body shape has also blossomed out over Christmas. Dimensional sleep travel is so regular that I have to sleep with one foot on the floor to stop me falling out of bed.

18. Golightly

I was like really???
    Then I face palmed myself

19. whinfell

whinfell Well-Known Member Silver Stacker