Modern Coin Mart Unboxing of the 2013 Britannia

Discussion in 'YouTube Digest' started by randrace, Aug 24, 2013.

1. randrace

randrace New Member

Hey everyone,

Modern Coin Mart is having a contest where the prize is a 1oz Gold Eagle. This very post is an my entry into the contest. Info on the contest here.

I recently ordered a 2013 Britannia from Modern Coin Mart. Earlier in the month I had purchased another Britannia from a private seller on EBay which had scuff marks that I've come to understand is typical of the 2013s. My order with MCM was my last roll of the dice with Britannias. I was fully prepared for it to arrive scuffed as well.

How was the coin I received? Watch this YouTube video to see my delight: the coin was a beauty!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4sm4kKU2uk[/youtube]

In addition to my joy at scoring a nice Britannia, I was happy with the other elements of this purchase.

MCM lists some coins on EBay auction style with free shipping. Letting the market decide a coins cost is a bold move, and I felt like I got a great deal. I paid a dollar less than I had for the Britannia I bought a week earlier.

Their handling time was four days which is typical and plenty fast for me.

The shipment came with a sheet signed by the packer indicating the packaging process had been videotaped, a nice security feature that tells me they run a tight ship.

I went on to buy a Tokelau Snake from MCM and will soon grab a Tokelau Horse from them as well. MCM has become one of the regular places I go for bullion.
    Thanks for watching my first ever YouTube video!

2. worldbubble

worldbubble Active Member

nice way to advertise the company paying such a low price ))