Midnight to 6am - Overnight Spot Watchers Spot...

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Turk, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Aengrod

Aengrod Member

No sign of any enemy JPM U-boot with long lance torpedoes called by our sea man "short positions" ?

Hell that just gave me an idea xD

That scene reminds me of current Precious Metals market:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYqQvV89YzM[/youtube]

2. Maggie

Maggie New Member Silver Stacker

$37.78

Long night ahead me mates, I be listening to da music, till ya come on deck

3. Turk

Turk Active Member

Yesterday someone asked me "Where do you think the price is going now"?

I replied that I expected a quick rebound to 37.5 (or the 50 DMA as it moves up), then perhaps a struggle until next Wednesday (at the latest), then a renewed strong up-move to beyond the USD $50 mark.

Well, we saw a rebound to the 37.8 zone last night, and this level has consolidated throughout the day. Tonight's action will be very instructive. There is very little blood left in the "long" boat now, so we will probably see a small amount of volatility early in the evening followed by some overall price growth.

However, if we DO see any significant price attacks mounted tonight, then that will strongly suggest that JPM want to hold this level for a while longer - so we may be forced to hang around the 37-39 zone until later this week. Even if a major price attack is attempted tonight it won't do too much damage perhaps a couple of dollars followed by a nice bounce. (The 50-day moving average is close enough to lend support now that silver has been so wildly oversold.)

I doubt that JPM will try much tonight. Their favourite game is to pump the price in the medium term then drop it sharply - as we have just seen. This reduces the flow of silver to new entrants but doesn't touch you if you have silver coins performing antimicrobial duties in your sock drawer.

If we happen to get a strong up move again tonight, this will suggest that JPM are going to let the price run up again to tempt new participants into the market. Knowing JPM though, they will probably resist a strong move and allow the price to very gradually edge up over a few days.

People who are predicting a second major sell off this week are whistling in the wind. The pressure is now very much to the UPSIDE, and there is a growing chance of an upside explosion happening soon. Certainly we will be treated to some very strong growth days in the weeks ahead. James Turk expects to hit $50 within a matter of weeks. My own estimate says 7-8 weeks or less. Interesting times ahead.

Now, if you are waiting for 'another' pull back before you buy then frankly, I absolutely despair for you!! The silver boat went full retard, blew away two months of very strong growth, flew though a magical time warp back to Valentine's day prices, reversed up to the dock, lowered the ramps and blew the horn ten times to get your attention - then gave you a whole weekend to "get some argentum". Anyone now caught asking for 'just a few more days' around here will soon be taking a long walk off a very short plank!

Watching JPM is a bit like watching Wile E Coyote's never ending tricks. They are always coming up with something new(ish) - but you just KNOW it's all going to go very badly for them in the end!

[​IMG]
    Will we miss them when they're gone?

SPOT USD: $37.89 and rising

4. grinners

grinners Active Member Silver Stacker

5. Maggie

Aye and half a job he will do, Captain. Further to da north we go,
    below deck I will be, gather da men, ready dem for da weeks a head, gather all the stores they need. da good Doctors a calling, da Captains parrot is not a dream, it's back from da dead but feather less, but free.
    I be below deck hotel46 2nd mate to da Captain.

$38.66

6. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

Wow we'll be in the 40's again in no time :)

7. Maggie

I will get me vodka and come on deck, what da heck, ar party it will be. Polly can model for her coat an there she be, covered in silver she be trilled for the very last time.
    Ar spike for da Captain and a fine silver gift from his men, how happy he be.

$38.44

8. Guest

Guest Guest

AW godamn, that wee bird be gives me the shivers it does, for the last time I saw the harpy it be simmering nicely in a fine port gravy. The only saving grace it brings is the grin on our good Captains face to see the suit staining squawker back from the grave , twas as if he has won first place in a raffle at a boat of pleasure and twas a two for one night to be enjoyed.

Ah well just as ye cant choose family, here I be on the good ship SS with a crew that be the same as such, both beloved and scorned but all in the same boat on the same heading, and North it seems we will travel for the future and under the good guidance and wise knowledge we will find our fortunes as on, and that be all that matters hey me hearty's.

Bottoms up and I hear our good lass Maggie is mixing up some interesting Cocktails up on deck with a secret recipe she obtained from the good DR Karlov , Silver dreams and moonlight huh ? Gotta get me one of them and toast to dreams and family for that is what matters crew mates.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAsA00-5KoI[/youtube]

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Heee Haaa Silver special Maggie's .999 Karlov vodka shots on the foredeck stat, all crew members report immediately .

Monday in new york....[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw5uUZkcio8[/youtube]

10. Maggie

Da Captains gunna be sooo happy. Drink and be merry, t'is early yet tha men are playing ta the tune of Taurus the collective dance of da new moon,dat has passed of the Mayan code of Clow
    in da month of May. He will try to downgrade da last of da treasures held by da rascals,they be.
    Da Captains merry an has his polly on his knee. Southern X has a fine voice, a pleasure ta hear, he be agood mate.

$38.20

11. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Back in the '80's I repaired a couple of New Orders synths that hadn't made it over here quite intact at the gig after a long flight. Stood beside Gillian during sound check while they played and my ears rang for the rest of the night, her stage monitors were blistering. Last year (about 22 years later) I got to play Blue Monday with a couple of friends on a massive collection of vintage synths at the Enmore Theatre at a concert in Sydney. Full circle for me... (That's me in the red coat, go on, have a little laugh).
    [​IMG]
    Source:

12. errol43

errol43 New Member Silver Stacker

Captain Turk. Are we having a nother partie agan to night. Had an early report from the crow's nest. He thinks he may have sighted Auspm's new ship about 360 posts ahead. If we maintain speed do ye think we can catch him by all hands stand down on saturday. We t have lost communications with him in recent days. Rumor has it he be orf to Honk Kong to buy a wee huse and to start a silver bazzar.

Anways I'll try to get some swish swahers up on deck to cleen up properly after lsat nights performance. I dinee think we would have two shin dings in a roe.

I be orf now sir to git things going.

Regards 14th mate Errol

13. Maggie

Ya been nipping an napping errol43, ye miss all da party ya did, ta me cabin I go.
    nite all, bit under da weather I am.

$37,99

14. Guest

Guest Guest

MWHa ha HA hA , AWESOME what a small world we have and live in. I was a nightclub DJ for many a year and drifted into concert production as a sound trog and then into lighting after 7 odd years behind the deck's full time, twas at a time when Aus was discovering such enlightened beings as Blue order and the like.

Half your luck for the experience Jonesy, many a fine night and sweet romance did I enjoy with lack of responsibility and need for explanation afore moving on to the next exploitation of nubile lass and fornication to be had with sweet abandonment and complimentary intoxication followed by ambivalent acknowledgment of a job well done and a parting of the ways. Ahh them be the days ..... This one should ring a bell

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2Tt86_PdGM[/youtube]

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh for sure ye are sweet Maggie , if da weather be ya new nickname for da good Dr Karlov ya mean.... ;) It might pay for ye both to soundproof ya cabins so as to avoid an attack in the middle of the night in the mistaken belief of rescue of your good soul by the crew, and there by save them the embarrassment of realization as to the true nature of the ruckus that occurs and emanates in the wee small hours.

I meself have mistaken it for an attack of the legendary Blythe dragon what with all the caterwallin and expletives that echo forth at times. Tis no wonder really that the good DR is rarely seen above deck.

Anyways the good DR requested a song earlier tonight, dedicated to you of course, something about a zoo or something. Ye really should tone things down you two.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vSAOrpKlgY
    $35 .49 AUD and whod a thought ? :lol:

16. Guest

Guest Guest

One of my favorite knock off songs, It really used to work well at half volume and settle the sheep well, I love the symbolism in this filmclip tho. Not that I agree with it all. F#%kin great movie at the time too

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTdF7dvNCDo[/youtube]

17. errol43

errol43 New Member Silver Stacker

Captain Turk. I think the partee be ovur Sur. Nay a sole on bord. Were 38.39 N and tis a calm sea so I think were safe from attack and I'll report in tomurrow me thinks.

14th mate Errol Over and out

18. Ridesags

Ridesags New Member

Aud $35.65 US $38.46 1.079

19. unfunkable

unfunkable Active Member

Scurvy seadog reportin in captn!
    I can see 38.53 from up here and more on the horizon!

20. jnkmbx

jnkmbx Well-Known Member

So I'm seeing the AUD and silver going up together. Not surprising really :/