Michael Steinhardt Tells The Truth

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by Guest, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Watch the interview here : http://www.zerohedge.com/article/mi...especially-truth-about-greatest-con-job-warre

2. Arsenal

Arsenal New Member

3. Dwayne

Dwayne New Member

It's interesting that he spoke for some time about how the artificially repressed interest rates have screwed savers for years.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Hardly news though.

Even little folks like me have been talking about the debtors destroying the savers for years.

It's well noted and acknowledged all the way to the top.

It's not the knowledge that's the issue, it's the fact that no one in power to stop it either cares, or have their own snouts too deep in the trough to change it.

We have already sewn the seeds of our own destruction economically, hence why I'm content to see it play out as it will and won't feel an ounce of sympathy in the process.

Charles Mackay said, "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."

As I still maintain, the answers to our problems lie in our history. Humans haven't evolved or changed at a fundamental level, except to become dumber and more arrogant.

We stand on the precipice of global economic cleansing, once the mindless masses wake up and realise what's happened.

5. Dwayne

Dwayne New Member

I agree, it's not news - but you don't hear it very often from the media. Usually it's just rhetoric about how horrible it is that mortgage rates are going up and now people who borrowed too much are finding it so tough.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Of course you won't.

Who do you think controls and own the propaganda networks?

Christ, the LAST thing they want is to inform people and have them wake up!

7. rbaggio

rbaggio Active Member Silver Stacker

Loved the clip, thanks for posting.

I wish that interview went for an hour.