MASSIVE SILVER RAID FAILS! Yahoo!!!! 102.5M oz of phys!

Discussion in 'Silver' started by VRS, Feb 25, 2012.

1. VRS

VRS Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

2. Black_Sun

Black_Sun New Member

But how credible is silver doc? What is the QUALITY of his research?

Listen to what he says about "Perth Mint":
    http://silverdoctors.blogspot.com.au/2011/12/q-with-doc-is-government-confiscation.html#comment-form

"I believe your risk would be much higher that Perth does not actually hold your "allocated" silver than the risk of government confiscation. I encourage you to contact Perth and inquire about having your allocated silver personally delivered, and you will see what I mean. Watch Perth attempt to talk you out of it, and stall, stall, stall."

Does anyone here actually seriously also believe this?? That if you ever try to take possession, Perth Mint will attempt to talk you out of it, and they will stall, stall, stall... ??

3. metalzzz

metalzzz Well-Known Member

I guess its just a belief untill you actually try it

4. Black_Sun

Black_Sun New Member

There are some posts elsewhere on this forum by other SS who attempted to take possession. It would be nice if they could comment as to whether they actually ever managed to take possession, or whether they were just repeatedly fobbed off until they stopped asking for their metal, and had to settle for cash instead.

5. metalzzz

metalzzz Well-Known Member

I just think its laughable that trust with government is so interchangeable. Pm's would be the last thing on this earth I would trust the government with

6. Black_Sun

Black_Sun New Member

Agreed. I'm beginning to suspect that maybe the SS who demanded delivery had to settle for cash, and possibly they were pressured to sign a contract, never to reveal this fact, and just pretend that they actually took delivery.

7. Dabloodymess

Dabloodymess Active Member

Its all a conspiracy!

:rolleyes:

8. Dirtbikepilot

Dirtbikepilot Active Member

Thanks VRS. Gave me a little laugh it did. Nice to see a backfire on the 'bigboys'. Would have amounted to a fairly hefty loss I would think.

9. Prior

Prior Member Silver Stacker

It is not over yet, obviously it was done to try and start a chain reaction and get more people to dump more contracts on the market and create another bear climate. See what happens on Monday. I hope that is not the case but you never know.

10. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

I am personal friends with the manipulators and they have done me many favors, so I am sad the failed. Better luck on Monday guys, bring on the cheap Ag

11. BootyBandit

BootyBandit New Member

manipulators are good for us arnt they? because if the price of silver rises suddenly we can all expect a drop which makes the market more readable?

12. rbaggio

rbaggio Active Member Silver Stacker

I remember seeing a thread about someone trying to organise a group buy for 1 contract, and take physical posession. Don't think the group buy went anywhere though.

..... unless there is another example?

13. VRS

Er, um, well I guess there are just a teensy-few pension funds & institutional investors ever-so-slightly 'invested' on behalf of their customers/clients who think they're invested in silver & gold metal, rather than pieces of paper that have the words 'silver' or 'gold' stamped somewhere on them... I'm thinking SLV and GLD?

:D x

14. Gold Kiwi

Gold Kiwi New Member Silver Stacker

Is your real name Harvey Organ? j/k

15. VRS

Hey - if you want a window in on any of that business you only have to look at the games played around US Debt owned by China, the install of China as a member of LBMA and JP Morgan being made full member of the Shanghai Gold Exchange along with the implicit unspoken promise that the Yuan will shortly become second, then parallel, then first default reserve currency... It's all part of the plan... ;) x

16. thatguy

thatguy Active Member

Told a friend to hold off until Monday as I expected a dip... typical :| feel bad now

17. goldpelican

goldpelican Administrator Staff Member

Didn't proceed.

18. BootyBandit

BootyBandit New Member

lol i told myself that, I have a gut feeling it will drop hard though as it rose really quick

19. Black_Sun

Black_Sun New Member

Yeah!! And my son has been inside the *main vault* and there was stuff all precious pm's there!! Its a big fraud, and *my son and I*, princes amongst men, have blown it wide open. And together with a Gata bigwig will talk with Eric King, and the doors are gonna come flying off.

[after the interview is over and its broadcast to the entire world, in order to get home, they have to walk through a forest at nigh]

[whisper from behind tree] Hey dipstick, you think they're gonna let some guy with a few miserable ounces inside the *main vault* ??
    [son] Where did that voice come from Dad?
    [father] Keep walking son, we are now wanted men. The cartel is hunting us. We have blown the doors off this fraud.
    [whisper from behind tree] Hey dipstick, there are 3 vaults at Scotiabank, not 1 only. You think there is a single vault? :lol:
    [whisper from behind tree] You did not see the main vault, *hero*. Some guy with a few miserable ounces is not gonna get the grand tour.

20. Black_Sun

Black_Sun New Member

Thankfully this raid failed. Things that never happened usually tend to fail. Netdania is spot, not futures. There is general agreement across a few forums that this is a bad data feed, as it did not show up on any of the other ETFs or trading platforms.