Marie Harf the dumbest person in the world

Discussion in 'YouTube Digest' started by leo25, Aug 1, 2014.

1. leo25

leo25 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

State Department spokeswoman Marie Harf has so many videos now I thought ill start a page dedicated to her stupidity.

The first time i saw her video i really thought it was some comedy skit. Even when i saw it was real i struggled to believe something this stupid could be real.

[​IMG]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQRvINebeok[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T-ou8bSryI[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSDyQN6N5EU[/youtube]

2. lucky luke

lucky luke Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

She's not dumb at all. She is very deliberately sticking to script in repeating "talking points". Write down the points she actually tries to make, and then see how she repeats them throughout the interview, almost word for word.

There is no way that the US would have this person as their official spokesperson, standing in front of the world's media and addressing questions on profoundly major conflicts, and projecting this image if it wasn't what they wanted. Can you imagine how many people would have been vetted for this job? Can you imagine the resources behind having her stand up like she is and present the information that she does? This is no accident. Marie Harf is the face that the USA has deliberately put up to represent them, projecting exactly the image that the USA wants to be projected.

Sadly, the anger will be directed to her as an individual as though she is "a silly misinformed young woman" rather than looking behind what is occurring and seeing it for what it is........... She has been put there to conduct herself in this manner, with very clear endstates in mind for the US administration.

Google Psyop, Psyops or Psychological Operations if you want the most basic education on "talking points" and the resources that are expended in planning and executing information campaigns such as this.

3. leo25

leo25 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

She is smart dumb. Smart enough to do the job needed of her, but dumb to believe she is doing the right thing and to not realise someone will probably kill her out of anger.

4. lucky luke

An oxymoron that sadly appears most correct. :rolleyes:

5. lucky luke

Courtesy of Wiki............... "Harf began her career at the Directorate of Intelligence at the Central Intelligence Agency as an analyst focusing on Middle Eastern leadership issues. She later became the media spokesperson of the CIA. During the 2012 presidential election, Harf helped craft President Obama's national security and communications strategy, and also served as campaign spokeswoman on national security issues. In June 2013, Harf was appointed Deputy Spokesperson for the US State Department, where she currently serves as deputy under Jen Psaki".

CIA analyst?

She's not just a "spokesperson" that's been dragged out of a PR firm. She has background and significant background. That smirk she has on her face when she replies as a smart a#se, is a look that say's "you're all fools and I'm treating you like one cause I can, and cause I know I will get away with it"