MacPhersons Reward

Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by goldpanner, Sep 23, 2012.

1. goldpanner

goldpanner New Member

I bought some shares in this company last year and although they have gone up a bit I would have thought that with all the underground silver they are discovering and the purchase of a silver plant at Nimbus, that their share price would have been higher by now.

The more they drill at their Nimbus site the more underground resources they find including gold. They have to revamp the old silver plant and they have now raised the money to do it. They have also been drilling areas for gold and one spot is rich enough to open cut .

I just cannot understand why there is not more interest in this company as they definitely have the underground reources. You can see all the details on their website.
    Maybe it is because they have not started production yet?

2. finicky

finicky Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

MacPhersons Reward (MRP)

http://forums.silverstackers.com/topic-25385-macpherson-s-reward-mrp.html

Don't know anything about it, and not interested in silver mining 'development' companies (was put through the wringer by the mgt of Macmin Silver - now AYN)

However, the chart is looking quite perky and a serious close above 40c would look promising? A lot of these things have a reflex response to the silver or gold price, however unjustified. You have to trade them and be ready to bail out.

3. SilverSanchez

SilverSanchez Active Member

As far as i can see there is a bullish wedge forming with resistance at .40c
    This stock diserves more attention (IMO) - but the less people know or are scared now the better for me.

4. J-Money

J-Money New Member

Big drop today..also ALOT of sellers..