Ludicrous ABC PM radio report on gold!

Discussion in 'Gold' started by Macros_The_Black, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Dusty Roads

Dusty Roads New Member

I sure that 'they' thought that the people would panic when they crushed the price and that everyone would rush to sell their yellow relics/metal. But the people are not stupid, they know that the ratio of gold to fiat/ paper money, be it us dollar, yen, pound etc is getting much larger. The people know that 'they' will print and print ever larger amounts of paper money, they have no limits.'they' want the people to view gold and silver like every other commodity, it is NOT. The people know it, they know it and it scares them to death. Gold and silver are their Kryptonite, it will destroy them in the end. The people did not flee to the market place to sell their gold and silver, they raced there with paper in hand and snapped up the yellow relic, in every country the reports are not of mass selling but mass buying. I too bought as much as I could afford to buy and will sleep more soundly tonight for having done so. 'they' will not win, the people will see to that. Stay safe and stack it high.