Lindsey Williams at it again

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by Blame_Game, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Blame_Game

Blame_Game New Member

http://geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com/

Alot of gibber gabbe but Lindsey is still head strong about oil hitting $150 - $200.

I'm still very novice at this but where does one get exposure to oil prices? I want to do afew weeks research on it but where to start looking at different options? So far im only seeing suggestions in oil shares?

2. bennybbc

bennybbc Member Silver Stacker

Don't really know, but here's a few stocks I've been looking at -
    Woodside for a blue chip, Lakes oil for a penny dreadful.
    Coal seam gas could be worth a look, plenty of that down under. Check out ESG.

3. THUCYDIDES79

THUCYDIDES79 New Member Silver Stacker

If you want to get exposure to the oil prices than buy your self a Prius ! :D

4. bennybbc

Yes a Prius, will save you on petrol but one of the worst cars for the enviroment ever made.

5. bennybbc

6. Blame_Game

Blame_Game New Member

thanx benny,

Ill check those out. I was watching BKP for a few months just to for a learning curve; some interesting things have happened there over the last few weeks.

anyway ill just make a mental note of the lindsey williams items and see how things shape up over the next 6 months.

7. mt1lad

mt1lad New Member

I said the same thing about 2 months ago when he first talked about this. The price of petty was about 1.15 then,its now 1.36 where im living. Interesting information,regardless of how annoying i find Lindsey. We'll see how it pans out.

8. bennybbc

I'll be very interested to see what happens with oil prices this year, another potential trigger lurking.

Seen a clip a while ago claiming $100 oil would could send the US into a death spiral.

9. Blame_Game

Blame_Game New Member

i think the US is already in a death spiral. Just taking a while for the public to realise it.

What im looking for in terms of lisdsey's last comments.........the smoke screen middle east crisis which would be used to inflate oil prices without too much of the public raising their eye brows. If something like this happens then lindsey is either telling the truth or just very good at predicting coming events. I am ALWAYS sceptical of anyone who claims they just want to help.....BUT....doesnt have time to tell you everything in 12 interviews and you need to buy his DVD to hear it all.

10. Stedlar

Stedlar Active Member

12 interviews is not that long if you repeat yourself endlessly.

11. Mark

Mark New Member

I don't like lindsey.... i think he just wants attention and i don't trust (believe) anything he says

12. boston

boston Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The problem I have, as far as I can ascertain, is that he has been reasonably correct with his predictions for the last 15 years. Has anybody evidence to the contrary?

13. Agauholic

Agauholic New Member

Yeah... i can't handle the emotive "begging"...

"iiiaaaammm beeeeggggin you... ya gotta baaaay gold"

water off a ducks back for an engineer, stop ya rantin, gimme logic brother.

14. hawkeye

hawkeye New Member Silver Stacker

I think it's all the religious stuff that gets on my nerves and the way he goes through an hour of lead-up before getting to the point (he's a good salesman). I watched a movie about evangelicals and how they scam the gullible christians in America and he employs the exact same tactics.

Kind of like he builds up for an hour and then gets to the end and then "for a low price of 49.95 you can find out what I'm talking about and I'm giving it to you for this low price because I care about all you people out there, I'm hardly making any money at this price, but it needs to come out". lol.

I watched Marjoe on YouTube recently and it shows you the behind the scenes of how evangelicals operate. Lindsay's just using the same stuff but branching out into the mainstream picking up the conspiracy suckers. Quite entrepreneurial of him actually.

15. mt1lad

mt1lad New Member

I agree fully,he's bloody annoying BUT that is no reason to brush off the things he is saying. There is no way he is getting a cent out of me but i will be watching for the things he is talking about and if they come to fruition i guess he has a pretty good source. He doesn't claim to predict these things after all. I'm basically already doing most of the things he suggests to protect yourself but in these days i guess that kind of thing is just common sense. Buy gold/silver and have some extra food and water round the house in case of emergency. Nothing too crazy there. I am just interested to see if the events he talks about unfold. As stated above,i believe his info has been pretty accurate in the past. Interesting times we live in,who needs to go to the movies or watch tv? Real life is way more exciting at the moment if u ask me.