Lesche Digging Tool(s)

Discussion in 'Prospecting & Detecting' started by Auspm, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Auspm

Auspm New Member

Just a quick plug (no pun intended) for my 'weapon of choice' in digging tool...

[​IMG]

http://www.predatortools.com/

This bad boy set me back about $60 Aud delivered but I have to give it a massive thumbs up. Sounds like a fair whack for a digging tool but I assure you that once you get out in the field, something durable will save you a lot of misery long term.

Most people I know in the park scene detecting community swear by this tool and I do too. Probably done well over 1000 digs with this thing already and it's never once failed me and even more, doesn't even remotely look like it's going to break anytime soon.

This thing is built to last and if you're still wondering if you should splash out this much on a digging tool, trust me when I say it's worth every penny.

I don't know if anyone in Australia distrubutes these trowels, but if you order from the US and the person who makes them, he's got a customer service ethic similar to Aurora et Luna here on the site (ie second to none).

Responded very quick to my follow up email and had my order in the post within 24 hours.

Very happy with the service and even happier with the product.

Check out his line, you'll be suitably impressed!

2. Squiggles

Squiggles New Member

lol, I just commented about this very tool in another thread we were chatting in like two minutes ago. Feels very sturdy, cant wait to use it.

I got mine from here www.prospectorspatch.com.au, only took a couple of days for delivery.

3. Auspm

Auspm New Member

Oh nice, so there's a local distributor now?

Awesome.

4. goldpelican

goldpelican Administrator Staff Member

Got two of those. Great for freaking out annoying kids in the park :D