Legal system corruption beyond belief - US centric

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by FlashInThePan, Mar 14, 2012.

1. FlashInThePan

FlashInThePan Member

Check this Link out for something that will blow your head off and change your world for at least the time span of the Vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=nl2XjZqAQa8

I don't want to make any comments on this other than it is up to everyone to form there own opinion and follow up if one has an enquiring mind as to the relevance and accuracy of this information.

2. Water&Food

Water&Food New Member

Synopsis please. Can't justify wasting bandwidth on unknown.
    Thanks.

3. grinners

grinners Active Member Silver Stacker

x2

4. Gold Kiwi

Gold Kiwi New Member Silver Stacker

I haven't watched the video but I think the top comment gives a summary:

Make of it what you will.

5. RomanControl

RomanControl New Member

I've being saying this here for some time.

and giving the reasons for it.
    Check real estate thread and I also explained how the titles work somewhere.

This is communism.
    We don't own a damn thing.
    And we don't owe anything to the banks.
    They need us to believe we do , to bleed us dry for real debts incurred before we were born and for the final checkmate when the shit hits the fan in a couple of years .

Eventually we will find out what we own in a default situation, Wayne Swan made new legislation( in 2009 from memory)giving overseas lenders to the corporation calling itself our government , powers to come into our country (colony) and collect on their debts.

I also linked that somewhere here. Its on the Reserve Bank website if you look around.

Then you couple that with the fact that our homes and land are listed on the prospectus to the US security exchange commission as being owned by the commonwealth of Australia corporation , which I also linked somewhere here: and you have the whole thing set up for overseas lenders claiming our personal property because its the collateral on loans made by the defacto government.

In addition they have also recently made legislation that encourages people to register any personal property they like with the government. Your fridge, your Tv or whatever. So that too will be owned by the corporation and also claimed by lenders in a default scenario.

Doesn't anyone pay attention to a damn thing I post here? I spend alot of time looking into this stuff, and offer the info for nix. Not just because Im a terrific guy( that goes without saying), but because if everyone knew what was going on we might put a stop to it.

Maybe I should make a youtube so the numpties can absorb the information in a pleasant and effortless way.

6. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

i watched the vid - well worth watching and taking notes - explains how the ponzi scheme works and how a general order is needed to allow the President to mobilise the military to take steps against those involved to dissolve the corporation that is the Fed Reserve system

7. RomanControl

RomanControl New Member

systematic did you really take notes?
    Can you copy them here and save me watching it.

8. systematic

Yes i really took notes (a couple of pages free hand though) when i have time i could type them out and post them

9. systematic

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nl2XjZqAQa8[/youtube]

In my opinion it really is well worth watching

Mr Rodney Class talks about the bankruptcy of the USA in 1933 and the declaration of a state of emergency, Federal Reserve notes supposed to stay within the federal reserve system, not supposed to come out to the people, Mc fadden (1932) on the floor of Congress stated the Federal Reserve note is not money (mere promise to pay), all mortgages, loans or visa cards are securitised by their signatures, the banks are not actually giving out money - they are giving out credit - securitisation does not pay off the public debt, (the banks) are embezzling the public debt because there is no money HR 1491 state of emergency clause, American people classified as foreign residents according to Title 50 ch3 alien residents sect 23

1933 state of emergency first declared the people as emenies of the state and took the gold and silver from them under penalty of imprisonment and issued Fed Reserve notes, Federal Reserve required Germany to use Fed Reserve notes to trade and thus made money from both sides of the war, Federal Reserve embezzled 113 Billion in gold bullion out of the USA sent to Germany in 1939 to start the war (documented in Congressional records)

Act of 1871 District of Columbia was created, took District of Columbia out of the US and made it a territory (all laws come under the District of Columbia not the US - it is a Delaware corporation - the USA is stil under a state of emergency clause, don't need an executive order but need general orders to allow the president to use the military to elimininate the corruption and dissolve the corporation and return the power back to the people

Germany was in the news recently - wants its gold back - those stolen bonds David Wilcock is talking about on www.divinecosmos.com is making more sense

10. RomanControl

RomanControl New Member

USeful notes systematic, I ended up watching it.
    What I liked about it is he gives the specific references to find the facts.
    Unlike conspiracytainment youtubes.

If this interests you , you should check out freeman information. Winston Shrout is a good place to start for america, if you havent already.
    In Australia we have the same set up with our money and reserve bank , and the IMF but no investigators looking into the nitty gritty.

I'm pretty sure we are in the same boat, but finding the laws is like looking for a needle in a haystack, and its really boring.

We were registered in the district of Columbia in 1934. Which, by the way, was originally named Rome prerevolution.

I think we will find corresponding legislation either around the same time or in Whitlam's era.

This is the difference between the Commonwealth of Australia as per the constitution and the Commonwealth of Australia corporation. Which is a devious facsimile of our real law and real government.

As far as this country wanting this or that back. Be it bonds or gold or whatever- that is all misdirection in my opinion.

If you realise all the important countries' governments are centrally controlled puppets, then none of them are going to upset any apple carts. Its all part of the grand plan.

Also America has 2 kinds of money, federal reserve notes and treasury notes.I don't know much about it but it might be of interest as far as a currency crisis situation.