"Latest Innovation: Shot Poured Silver Rounds"

Discussion in 'Silver' started by silverbullion, Apr 19, 2015.

1. silverbullion

silverbullion New Member

Silver stacker, philosopher, pensioner and round collector, Silvester Moonshot, is taking innovation to a new level with his shot poured silver rounds.

It all started when Mr. Moonshot was fumbling with his 1897 fowling piece on Friday evening two weeks ago, when the silver slug loaded scattergun went off, and poured a rather unique silver round against a 12 century cast iron skillet which hung next to the fire place. The unique, horizontal pour was announced by a rather large bang against the wall. This prompted Mr. Moonshot's dog Rufus to shot like a bullet out of a gun from underneath the table in the corner. This left a path of yellow brownish, foul smelling liquid, which only became evident after the smoke discharged from the fowling piece cleared the room. Mr. Moonshot said: "Rufus was not impressed by the accidental discharge, but most innovations come at a price. It was no different this time around. Fortunate for me my son Jack cleaned the mess, which I squarely blamed on my constitution, leaving Rufus out of it altogether."

Be sure to read more here: http://newcoinreleases.com/latest-innovation-shot-poured-silver-rounds/