Kind of sums it all up

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by Guest, Jan 5, 2011.

1. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

What was the old joke:

Jewish man greets friend.

"You seem so happy nowadays. What change have you made in your life.?

"Well I used to read the newspapers and it was so depressing; war, famine, floods, bad business.
    So I switched over to the right wing papers and I read that I am very wealthy and soon I will control all of the world.
    Who wouldn't be happy?

IF there was any truth to the Rothschild conspiracy story, he must be about the only man in history without a crown whose grandchildren didn't squander and lose his inheritance. That's enough argument for me!!

So I wonder why a super rich industrialist would bother setting up a dynasty for political control, when his philosophy was 'money and lots of it and the government can't affect you'. (and btw Israel has been set up for 60 years or so isn't his mission accomplished.)

I think the inbred rich are only interested in being rich not making the monkeys do tricks. Immorality can create a lot of nasty outcomes that when linked look like a conspiracy, but really it's a conspiracy created by the actions of human nature.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

You'll never believe where that's from mate :

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    Albert Einstein

Albert was a genius in more than just theoretical physics. ;)

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I read a good book over the holidays.

Human Race get off your knees, the lion sleeps no more.

Its by David Icke,,, very well researched and its amazing how many Rothschilds Zionists are running the planet.

Nathan Rothschild attained his wealth for pennies on the dollar by using disinformation .

Im no conspiricy theorist but it is what it is.

4. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

"I care not what puppet is placed on
    the throne of England to rule the Empire, ...
    The man that controls Britain's money
    supply controls the British Empire.
    And I control the money supply."

Baron Nathan Mayer Rothschild

5. chimpanchu

chimpanchu New Member

I'm not sure what criteria you have for something to be conspiracy theory. If you idea of conspiracy theory because it is not broadcast on 9 o'clock mainstream news or not written anywhere on newspaper. You are lost.

That description is Zionism of yours is straight out of Wikipedia, a very unreliable source of information especially anything political in nature. That is a problem with open source information, anyone, I mean ANYONE can go in and write or make changes to the page freely. Just have a read about the issue of Global Warming on Wikipedia, full of IPCC "official" bogus story, very one sided and other opinions are ignored and above all the article is LOCKED!. You might as well quote from FOX and CNBC.

6. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The point is that it is a conspiracy of greed, not political motive. Why bother when with enough money you can do whatever you wish - good or evil.

So Bill Gates may be spending his billions on immunisation programs and eradicating disease in Africa - or acting for the eugenicists and infecting them with some death dealing agent since fluoridation poisons too slowly.

I simply cannot see Soros at a Bilderberg meeting saying 'Hey Bill, how about you spend your billions kiilling off Africa so my friends can have the minerals and the food and by the way, you'll be one of the elite when the dust settles - and convince a few other billionaires to leave their fortunes to the same sort of programs, we have a long list - the Baron has plans for the whole world.'

I believe in a conspiracy of the stupid and they're gaining ground - just tune into self satisfied overpaid bureaucrat plans at any meeting in town.

7. Dabloodymess

Dabloodymess Active Member

No chimpanchu I listen to peer reviewed scholars of history, who have evidence to back their claims rather than hearsay and speculation, and they arent fool enough to believe a big scary Jewish Rostchild is calling all the shots.

There you go Chimpmanchu, dictionary.com, exactly the same definition, if you have an Oxford next to you flick to Z, and you will get essentially the same- http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Zionism

I would give you a scholarly article but I cant reproduce it here because its from a paid database.

I would have also given the definition of Zionsm from the fringe lunatic blogs which says that the Zionists wish to take over the world, but I will not be a party to virulent antisemitism... and frankly, Yosemite Joes semi literate blog rant about International Jewry will be about as reliable as Fox or CNBC.

Zionism, International Jewry, the International Jewish financiers... The broken records in here sound like Nazi SS officers... ironic... SS on SS.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article4549.htm

THIS is Zionism, it may not have been the nicest thing from time to time, I mean they disposessed the Palestinian Arabs... but then we also disposessed the native peoples of this land so we cant point fingers or judge, in fact at least the Jews had some kind of tentative claim to the land they took.

Zionism is as simple as a movement to create and maintain a Jewish homeland. Powerful Jewshave helped in the past (they bankrolled it) and to this day they help raise funds for the defence of Israel.... is this wrong? Maybe. Is it a malicioous attempt to take over the world? god no.

I would answer everyone individually but I will probably get to worked up and have a breakdown. Its pretty obvious I should just shut my mouth on this.

Edit: And Julie definitely has the right idea. +1.

8. THUCYDIDES79

THUCYDIDES79 New Member Silver Stacker

Dabloodymess, you rely too much on facts -
    peer reviewed scholars of history - good one :)

9. Silverthorn

Silverthorn Well-Known Member

I suspect a lot of the thinking about the Rothschilds, the FED and similar themes stemmed from the the days of the First Bank of the US which was a kind of forerunner of the FED around the late 1700's to early 1800's I think. It was a commercial bank and had some british shareholders.

10. greyman68

greyman68 New Member

I only believe in the conspiracy theories which make me stack more Silver :) :) :) ;)

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Scary jewish Rothschild? I think theres enough people waking up these days that arnt as much scared as more
    looking at the way they have steared the human race for hundreds of years and still are to this day.

I believe they have an agenda for sure.

Depopulation,GMO food, chemtrails,vaccines, Banksters, bailouts, blah blah blah.

Maybe Dabloodymess you would rather chimpanchu got his info from CNN?
    or should i say,,,,CIANN?

www.infowars.com

12. millededge

millededge Active Member

anyway, silver is going to the moon, so who gives a rats?

13. silverfunk

silverfunk Active Member

so many lols in this thread.