Just took the leap

Discussion in 'Welcome New Members' started by Lefty in Texas, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Lefty in Texas

Lefty in Texas New Member

Hello. Regular working guy from Texas here. Not rich and will hoping to invest small amounts here and there when I'm able. Been wanting to jump into precious metals for a while now and when prices dipped this AM I took the plunge. Not a lot, really, but hey it was a start. Bought silver at $15.84 and if it goes lower I may pick up a little bit more. I admit I haven't a clue what I'm doing but figured a knowledgeable forum with real time info is a good place to get info. I apologize ahead of time for any dumb newbie questions. Lol

Any advice is appreciated.

SilvaMozzie likes this.
  2. Aeroforce

Aeroforce New Member

Welcome Lefty! I'm a regular working class stiff here in Illinois. I bought on the big dip today as well. I added to my stack when Silver hit $15.44 or so. I think you picked a great entry point. Just keep added regularly and buy more on dips and you will be good.

Best of luck and enjoy the journey. :)

SilvaMozzie likes this.
  3. JOHNLGALT

JOHNLGALT Well-Known Member

Welcome also Lefty.
    Asking Questions on any subject is a good way to learn stuff. What a time to start buying Silver or gold.
    My way of getting more bang for my buck is to accumulate bullion coins which are from our well-known mint here in Australia, also small to medium Ingots (silver).
    I don't know enough about numismatic coins so I don't buy them.
    Have a good day over there from JOHNLGALT. www.silverdoctors.com
    member.

Aeroforce likes this.