Just received my 1st order from Perth Bullion. This is my experience:

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by Viper2097, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Viper2097

Viper2097 Member

I just wanted to let everyone know what my experience I had ordering from Perth Bullion.

I noticed that the price of their one ounce PAMP bars where running at around $32 and all the local Sydney dealers were at around $41, I have been wanting to get some PAMP 1oz for a while but as everyone knows; the premiums are just MASSIVE so when I found that Perth Bullion was doing them so cheep, I figured I would call around to the Sydney dealers to see if they would match the price because I feel much more comfortable going in and picking up my metal rather than ordering online, Also Perth Bullion was out of stock, They were allowing me to place an order but warned of a minimum of three days before they would receive the order from their distributors.

The Sydney dealers all turned me down. One told me that if they sold to me at $32 then they would be selling at cost price so I ordered from PB figuring that I would probably have to wait a few weeks to get my order because of the delay and shipping and what not. The cheap price made it worth it.

In the "additional comments" field on the order form, I mentioned that I wanted one of those PAMP storage boxes. You all know the ones!
    They have the 25 slits so that you can insert the metal in their little cases right into the box and keep them all nice and neat. I told them just to fire back an email and tell me how much I owed them for the box but I received no email back from them, Just an order confirmation.

I figured they must have missed my request but today I got an email from Australia post saying my delivery had arrived. It was only FIVE business days after my order.

I ran to the elevator so I could get down to my concierge and she gave me the Australia post box and when I came back up to open it up, I noticed that they had included a PAMP storage box along with my 10 x 1oz bars of silver!

The PAMP branded storage boxes go for between $20 and $30 on eBay (plus shipping) and they included it for free.

I just wanted to say how pleased I am with Perth Bullion and even though you can't beat the experience of going into the ABC show room with a personal shopping assistant, They good people over at Perth Bullion surly have AMAZING service, Cheap prices and the shipping cost me about a 3rd or what it would to park in the city when going into one of the local dealers.

I can't wait to buy from them again.