Jordan Peterson on Q&A Feb 2019

Discussion in 'YouTube Digest' started by Oddjob, May 5, 2019.

1. Oddjob

Oddjob Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

So during the rain today I was surfing the interweb and came across this Q&A episode. Whilst not a fan of Q&A in any way shape or form, I gave it a click given Jordan Peterson was a guest.

I was highly shocked by the way the panel conducted themselves (inc host Tony Jones) considering who as on the panel and the questions (audience and video comms) asked and the responses. Catherine McGregor whom I'd heard about was a real surprise but watching Jordan Peterson respond to both questions from the audience and comments from the panel was gold. Worth watching if you have the hour to spare.

boneyard and GoldenEye like this.
  2. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I thought Professor Peterson was treated badly and shown considerable disrespect. He showed quite a lot of restraint, especially in regard to some of the insults disguised as questions by a generally ignorant audience. I was surprised since most Q and A episodes are quite vigorous and enjoyable.

And with regard to Catherine McGregor, she again showed just how impressive she is. I think any accusations that Dr Peterson is transphobic can be answered by simply observing their interactions.

Yes, overall worth the watch thanks Oddjob.

P.S. The Milo set-up was disgraceful.

Last edited: May 5, 2019