John Ing Warns World Headed For Financial Chaos & Contagion

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by sammysilver, Sep 8, 2014.

1. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Extremely interesting article summarising the current state of play.

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldn...d_Headed_For_Financial_Chaos_&_Contagion.html

The Money Printers vs Gold

China has pushed for a bigger role in the international theatre and even pariah Russia has attempted to use alternatives to the dollar calling for the usage of other currencies in exchange for oil. Russia last defaulted in 1998 and sanctions are not soon forgotten. Ironically, the US will need the cooperation of its allies and financial partners to execute its foreign policy and the politicization of the world's financial infrastructure simply undermines that role. Without this system of partners and cooperation, the financial world will descend into chaos....

2. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I've noticed KWN is full of doom, gloom and hysteria along with extreme gold bullishness, but occasionally they raise pertinent issues and this is one. China is bigger and stronger than anyone in the West realises. I still contend that they're not expansionist, but their attitude to food and water security might be changing my opinion there. Now Russia is being forced into the China camp, that's a formidable half of the world we're talking about. No wonder the web is full of stories about 'first strike' from USA.